This is what you will get if you vote in the right. Financial ruin for the working class while the rich get to take home more money. Lowering taxes on the rich don’t create jobs, it just puts more money in the rich peoples pockets.
Sad, scary, but likely very accurate predictions as to what will happen if the right takes control of both the house and the senate. I just don’t understand how people can vote against their own best interests. And I know the right phrases things in ways that might sound good (reference the “flat tax” and regulation items below) but the average person should be able to see through this. It doesn’t help those of us in the middle class – it helps the rich and the ultra rich.
Original comments by:THEEVANTHETOON -Damien MacBayne
Here’s the GOP’s plan:
1) Tax cuts for the rich, although this proposal is usually couched in more pleasant language like “corporate tax reform” and “instituting a flat tax.”
2) Repeal Obamacare, so we can get back to the good old days where everyone is entirely at the mercy of their insurance company.
3) Deregulation, so corporations don’t have to put up with burdensome regulations like not spilling poison into people’s drinking water.
4) Build a border fence, so billions upon billions of taxpayer dollars can be funneled into the coffers of defense contractors.
5) Eliminate the last remaining vestiges of campaign finance regulation, so anonymous billionaires can funnel millions of dollars into elections to trick you into voting for the candidate who will turn give said billionaire massive tax breaks.
6) Pretend to care about jobs and the economy, because how else are we going to get you misguided plebeians to vote for us?