If you’ve bought MREs over the years you’ve probably gotten at least a few older, nearly expired, or expired MREs in the past. It was just a fact of life until I found these Cases of 12 Genuine MREs which are guaranteed to have shelf life ahead of them.
So when you are ready to stock up for whatever natural disaster may strike (I include the ZA in the bucket of natural disasters) you should get a few cases of these MREs and stock up your bolt hole. I keep a log of boxes and use the oldest MREs when I camp or hunt. This ensures I always have the freshest stock on hand and don’t have to worry about going to eat an MRE when the zombies are at my door only to find it has turned.
Be safe, prepare, and make sure you have your basics covered. I’m going to say a minimum supply is 1 case of MREs per family member. So for the purposes of budgeting I’m going to go with 4.
- Genuine US War Fighter Rations Inspected and Verified Fresh by Western Frontier – 12 different Meals per Case With Inspection Date disclosed on case.
- Avoid those other old, stale, or expired MREs – These Contents are Verified Fresh & Ready for Long Term Storage or Immediate Consumption.
- Ships lightning fast with Amazon Prime so you can get your cases in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, emergency preparations, zombie apocalypse, or whatever your needs may be .
- Fresh, Great Tasting, and Longest Shelf Life Military MRE on the Market. Bright Red TTI Indicator. Case A or B Selected at Random. WARNING! MRE Listings with no disclosed pack date are an invitation to receive expired MREs.
- Only Western Frontier inspects and guarantees each meal ready to eat. No crusty, old expired meals like you read about on the other listings. These are for Serious MRE consumers who want the best, longest shelf life, and best tasting Meals Ready to Eat.
Undead-Earth Survival Gear List 2017
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Survival Day 16||Case of 12 Genuine MREs||Bulk Food / Bolt Hole Stuff||$95 X 4 = $380
To Date $1598
|Survival Day 15||Camo Liner Gloves||Survival Clothing / Hunting||$18 X 2 = $36
To Date $1218
|Survival Day 14||Travel Folding Soft Toothbrush||Basic Supplies / Camping / Travel||$12 X 2 = $24
To Date $1182
|Survival Day 13||Elk Ridge Fixed Blade Machete||Weapons / Camping||$22 X 2 = $44
To Date $1158
|Survival Day 12||Panoramic Wireless LED Bulb Camera||Technology / Security||$85 X 2 = $170
To Date $1114
|Survival Day 11||Waterproof LED Rechargeable Spotlight||Technology / Camping / Hunting||$28
To Date $944
|Survival Day 10||Ball Pein Hammer||Tools / Vehicle Gear / Hidden Survival Gear||$16 X 2 = $36
To Date $914
|Survival Day 9||Frito-Lay Variety Pack||Bulk Food / Bolt Hole Stuff||$12 X 4 = $48
To Date $878
|Survival Day 8||Extreme Cold Weather Socks||Cold Weather Gear / Camping / Survival Clothing||$12 X 4 = $48
To Date $830
|Survival Day 7||Fire Starter||Basic Supplies / Bug Out Stuff||$8 X 2 = $16
To Date $782
|Survival Day 6||Pocket Knife||Weapons||$38
To Date $766
|Survival Day 5||Window Wedge||Security / Travel||$4 X 4 = $16
To Date $728
|Survival Day 4||Solar Water Heater Panel||Technology / Cold Weather Gear / Health||$137 x 4 = $548
To Date $712
|Survival Day 3||45-Piece Screwdriving Set||Tools / Bolt Hole Stuff||$10
To Date $164
|Survival Day 2||All Purpose Flour Pail||Bulk Food / Bolt Hole Stuff||$34 X 4 = $136
To Date $154
|Survival Day 1||Ultra Light Microfiber Fleece Sleeping Bag Liner||Cold Weather Gear / Camping / Vehicle Gear||$18
To Date $18