If you’ve bought MREs over the years you’ve probably gotten at least a few older, nearly expired, or long ago expired MREs. It was just a fact of life until I found these MREs which are guaranteed to have shelf life ahead of them.
So when you are ready to stock up for whatever natural disaster may strike (I include the ZA in the bucket of natural disasters) you should get a few cases of these MREs and stock up your bolt hole. I keep a log of boxes and use the oldest MREs when I camp or hunt. This ensures I always have the freshest stock on hand and don’t have to worry about going to eat an MRE when the zombies are at my door only to find it has turned.
Be safe, prepare, and make sure you have your basics covered. I’m going to say a minimum supply is 1 case of MREs per family member. So for the purposes of budgeting I’m going to go with 4.
- Genuine US War Fighter Rations Inspected and Verified Fresh by Western Frontier – 12 different Meals per Case With Inspection Date disclosed on case.
- Avoid those other old, stale, or expired MREs – These Contents are Verified Fresh & Ready for Long Term Storage or Immediate Consumption.
- Ships lightning fast with Amazon Prime so you can get your cases in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, emergency preparations, zombie apocalypse, or whatever your needs may be .
- Fresh, Great Tasting, and Longest Shelf Life Military MRE on the Market. Bright Red TTI Indicator. Case A or B Selected at Random. WARNING! MRE Listings with no disclosed pack date are an invitation to receive expired MREs.
- Only Western Frontier inspects and guarantees each meal ready to eat. No crusty, old expired meals like you read about on the other listings. These are for Serious MRE consumers who want the best, longest shelf life, and best tasting Meals Ready to Eat.
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Survival Day 9||Case of 12 Genuine MREs||Bulk Food / Bolt Hole Stuff||$90 X 5 = $450
To Date $1350
|Survival Day 8||Snow Shovel And Saw||Tools / Vehicle Gear||$96
To Date $900
|Survival Day 7||Hiking/Camping/Performance Socks||Survival Clothing||$25 X 4 = $100
To Date $804
|Survival Day 6||Go Girl Female Urinal||Gifts For Her / Bug Out Stuff||$10 X 3 = $30
To Date $704
|Survival Day 5||Steel Door Security Bar For Inswinging Doors||Home Security||$90 X 5 = $450
To Date $674
|Survival Day 4||Meal Prepping Containers||Food / Health||$12 X 2 = $24
To Date $224
|Survival Day 3||Turbo Torch||Technology / Bug Out Stuff||$30
To Date $200
|Survival Day 2||Gerber 22-41545 Black Diesel Multi-Tool||Tools / Every Day Carry||$70 X 2 = $140
To Date $170
|Survival Day 1||Fire Starter||Camping / Vehicle Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
To Date $30