Episode 4 – Magic Bullet
The episode starts with Derek chasing the Alpha and getting shot in the arm, but the best part is that the shooter is Kate Argent, otherwise known as JILL WAGNER from Wipeout. She’s hot and shows some real attitude as Allison’s werewolf hunting Aunt.
Episode four pulls you in multiple directions, building on several subplots and keeing you glued to the tube the whole time.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Jill Wagner is Kate Argent
- Allison doesn’t waste any time when its time to study. You go girl.
- Stiles threatening to “drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead.” Stiles doesn’t always think things through. Gotta love Stiles.
- Uncomfortable dinners with your girlfriend’s family.
- Derek puking blood.
- Scott wolfing out just a bit to make his fingernails longer.
- Stiles hurting his hand when he punches Derek.
Things that bothered me about this episode…
- Scott just leaving Derek hanging as the dude is dying. Come on, have some respect. Find the damn bullet and stop eating dinner with your girlfriend’s family.
- The awesomely bad green screen road behind Stiles as he is driving.
- I have the same saw they were going to cut Derek’s arm off with. Except mine isn’t spray painted silver and says “Black & Decker” on it.
Favorite Quote from Episode 4:
Allison – “I’ll prove you wrong, it wasn’t Scott going through your bag. It was me.” And she holds up a condom. I love the look on Kate Argent’s face and the dads, and the smirk on Scott’s face as he rides away is priceless.