Episode 10 – Co-Captain
The lacrosse team has won the game – they are going to state championships. Allison and Scott have a tender moment but its ruined by some jackass. Jackson tries to make a deal with Scott. If he turns him, he’ll help Scott get Allison back.
Things I loved about this episode…
- The creepy lacross ball rolling across the floor. Spooky.
- Scott in a towel – he’s ripped.
- Allison having sexy dreams, can we please make that scene more than 1.2 seconds in the future?
- Allison dropping the bomb on Lydia that she knows about the make out session in the couches office.
- Stiles – PLEASE STOP HITTING MY JEEP.
- The way Allison looks at Scott. I love the chemistry between them.
- The tension as you realize who the medical rep is.
- I love Stiles for ramming them. Nicely done.
- I love it when Scott saves Jackson. But then Derek does the “Near Death” thing again. Is he alive? Yep – and in chains.
- The vet’s cryptic remarks about mostly treating cats and dogs.
Things that bothered me about this episode…
- Derek being mind controlled?
- Jock Jackson destroying his Porchse – what an ass. Why does the jock asshole get the beautiful ride?
- Why would you seperate in the woods and leave your bow behind? Come on.
- It was heartbreaking when stiles dad was drunk and said he missed Stiles’ mom.
- Would Scott really let Mr. Harris walk away with his mom?
- Scott gets pin cushioned.
- How do you take Derek alive?
Best Quote of Episode 8:
Stiles – “I’m going to spend an eternity in the lowest level of hell.”
As he get’s his dad drunk so he can look over his files.