Episode 6 – Heart Monitor
Derek is trying to teach Scott how to survive as a werewolf, angry that the noob has too many distractions and ties to the hunters. Scott struggles with his wolfitude until Stiles makes him realize that Allison doesn’t make him weak, she keeps him human. Derek thinks he’s uncovered who the alpha is, but everything goes sideways and he ends up spitting blood and Scott and Stiles make a run for the school to hide out, leaving us screwed until next week.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Derek hunting Scott in the parking garage.
- Allison telling Scott to take off her clothes and then trying to hide her nips from Aunt Kate because he already got her bra off before they got interupted.
- Derek scaring the piss out of Scott in his room.
- Stiles nailing Scott with lacrosse balls to help teach him control. “Uh uh uh, don’t get angry.”
- Allison calming Scott down by holding his hand under the table. She keeps him human.
- Derek ready to do whatever needs to be done to see if the vet is the alpha. For the record, I think the alpha is the creepy teacher who went off on Scott’s mom about him needing a male figure in his life. The vet is just the alpha’s boy toy.
Things that bothered me about this episode…
- Aunt Kate is a hunter, she can’t tell there’s a sweaty boy hiding in the closet.
- The alpha is just a bit too willing to stand in the street in front of the house of a group of hunters who are intent on taking down his kind.
- Stiles doesn’t seem the least bit scared when Scott starts to lose it and change.
- Coach Finstock going off – it took me back to high school.
Best Quote of Episode 6:
Scott – “Does that mean you don’t hate me now?”
Stiles – “No, but your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus, I’m defiently a better Yoda than Derek.”
Scott – “Yeah, okay, you teach me.”
Stiles – “Yeah, I’ll be your Yoda.
Scott – “Yeah, you be my Yoda.”
Stiles – “Your Yoda I will be…I said it backwards.”
Scott – “Yeah, I know.”
Scott – “Yeah, I definetly still hate you.”