Episode 4, Cherokee Rose
At the end of the last episode we see Shane start to unravel after popping a fellow survivor in the leg to create meat for the undead to eat while he fled. But Carl got the medical supplies he needed and hopefully his surgery was a success.
At the beginning of this episode Carl is looking better and the rest of the party has arrived at the farm. Carl’s first concern when waking up is whether Sophia is okay. The sweetness and innocence of children. Shane is having flash backs of Ottis as the family is having a service for him.
Lori asks Glen to get her a “special” supply while he is scavenging. And apparently Glen doesn’t know what a pregnancy test is.
Glen gets lucky but maybe gets his heart broken in the process and Sophia is still missing.
The episode ends with a positive test and leaves us hanging. The damn baby better not be Shanes’.
Things I loved about this episode…
- I was wrong. T-Dog doesn’t appear to be turning. He just had an infection.
- Andrea and Dale seem to smell the bullshit as Shane gives his version of how Ottis died.
- Glen looking so unsure around Maggie. She’s cute and he’s apparently not so confidant around the ladies. Glen watching Maggie on the horse.
- Zombies in the well. Sweet looking bloated zombie. So did Maggie know there was a zombie in the well or is this news to everyone?
- My stomach was in my throat the whole time Daryl is clearing the old house in the woods. He found signs of someone eating and sleeping there, but no Sophia – yet.
- After all the work to get the zombie up and out of the well, half of it breaks apart and gushed in anyway. T-Dog…”Good thing we didn’t do anything stupid like shoot it.”
- Shane confessing, or trying to, to Andrea about killing Ottis.
- Maggie catching Glen with Condoms and then making him stutter. That was awesome. Maggie – “I’ll have sex with you.” Glen – “Why?” LMAO
- Maggie is hot. Wish this were HBO. Glen doesn’t know what to say when she takes her shirt off.
- Glen can’t stop giggling like a girl after doing it with Maggie. But she breaks his heart by telling him it was a one time thing.
- Is Lorie pregnant, and if so, it would be Rick’s right?
- Daryl talking about the Cherokee Rose and Sophia. He’s starting to grow on me more and more. I would definetly rather have him at my back than Shane. (No brainer right.)
- Rick giving his hat to Carl. It was a very touching scene.
- We got to hear Lori pee. How often do you hear a girl pee on network TV? Yah!!!
- Oh crap, its positive. Is it Rick’s? Or Shane’s?
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Rick is so thankful to Shane for the part he played in saving Carl. He still doesn’t know that Shane was stuping (st 00 ping) his wife.
- Come on, you’re not going to hand over your guns because the old man doesn’t want his farm being an “armed camp”. No way.
- Lori telling Shane she wants him to stay.
- We have to kill the zombie in the well, but we can’t shoot it because it might contaminate the water. Hmm, I’m not drinking from the well no matter what. And how the hell did a zombie get that close to the farm?
- Why wouldn’t they just try to loops a rope around the thing and pull it up? And how frinking heavy is Glen? All of them can’t pull him up.
- Security, security, security. You never seperate when you’re scavenging. And I think doing it on the floor, while I am glad for Glen, is just asking to be eaten, and not in a good way.
I like the production crew in the back on the pickup. 🙂