For the fourteenth day of my 25 Undead Christmas presents I want duct tape.
Who wouldn’t want duct tape? It has a thousand and one uses. Fixing tears in clothes, tents, and holding your flashlight to the end of your weapon are just a few of the basic uses. When the going get’s rough, the rough use duct tape instead of stitches.
Thoughts on duct tape uses after the hordes rise:
- Taping boxes up over your windows. (Zombies are attracted to motion)
- Securing the bitten or those you suspect of being bitten. It gives you a safe way to secure someone while you wait for them to turn.
- Taping mags together for quick reloads.
- Making spears and pokey things. Tape your knife to the end of a mop handle and you have an instant spear.
- Quick splints of simple fractures. Slap a stick on there and tape away.
- Tape the keys to the safe room in a creative place so you don’t have to worry about losing them.
- Rapid bicycle tire repair. (bikes are quick and mostly quiet which is a good thing when zombies are around)
- Fixing belts and straps quickly.
- Quick raft repair.
- Duct Tape Hammocks
- Weapons mods.
- Shoe repair.
- And saving the best for last. Post apocalyptic child care.
Let me know the other nine hundred and ninety five uses for duct tape I’ve missed below.