For the nineteenth day of my 25 Undead Christmas presents I want some camp gear.
Let’s assume that I survive the chaos of the transition and have a well hidden/defended camp. The small luxuries in life will become very important.
- Solar Shower. I hate cold showers.
- Heated camp shower. I really hate cold showers. This unit runs of an LP tank and only burns gas while water is running through it. It might seem like a waste, but this might be the once touch of civilization that keeps you sane.
- Freeze dried food. The more you have, the less you have to risk scavenging for. Not to mention that hot survivor babes love dudes with food (and showers).
- Cast Iron Stove. You will be able to find LP tanks for a while, but eventually all the fuel oil and gas are going to be used up or go bad. You are going to be able to survive the winter, and moving to Florida is not a great option. Zombies slow down during the winter, which you can use to your advantage. And it makes it easy to track them in the snow as well. This cast iron stove is just the ticket to survive the long cold winter.
- Sleeping bags. Comfort and warmth throughout the year and a double bag for when you find that hot survivor chick.