So what do these Meal Prepping Containers have to do with surviving the apocalypse? It all comes down to overall health. I have found that when I meal prep I don’t overeat – and I can control much better the quality of the food I am eating. There is no excuse to grab fast food when you have a fridge full of Meal Prepping Containers.
That means you will be in better shape to haul butt when the zombies start coming down the streets. Be prepared, stay prepared, keep your body just as well maintained as those shotguns and rifles locked in your gun safes.
- New Design: Easy to open lids & portion control
- Premium quality: Up to 35% heavier than the average 3 compartment
- Microwave, freezer & dishwasher (top rack only) safe
- Durable long-life, heavy duty & BPA-free virgin plastic
- Set includes: 15 meal prep containers and 15 lids VOLUME: 32oz
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Survival Day 4||Meal Prepping Containers||Food / Health||$12 X 2 = $24
To Date $224
|Survival Day 3||Turbo Torch||Technology / Bug Out Stuff||$30
To Date $200
|Survival Day 2||Gerber 22-41545 Black Diesel Multi-Tool||Tools / Every Day Carry||$70 X 2 = $140
To Date $170
|Survival Day 1||Fire Starter||Camping / Vehicle Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
To Date $30