When it comes to survival, taking care of your feet is a big deal, which is why I keep these Hiking/Camping/Performance Socks on my feet whenever I’m going to be doing a lot of walking. Going out into the cold? Make sure you take care of your feet.
Don’t go cheap when it comes to your feet. Take care of them and they will take care of you.
- 77% Cotton, 14% Spandex, 2% Polyester, 7% Elastine
- Medium size fits Men shoe 7-9.5US, Women shoe 8-10.5US,
- Multi functional technical socks. Midweight extra pile cusion padding in the heel and ball protect the foot from shear and prevent painful blisters.
- Moisture wicking,anti-bacterial. Ideal for outdoor sports-snowboard,Camping and hiking,climbing,trekking,outdoor trail
- The Y- Heel Tab Helps With Slipping Your Socks On and Off. Great elasticity and stay up:compressed top holds the sock securely on ankle.
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Survival Day 7||Hiking/Camping/Performance Socks||Survival Clothing||$25 X 4 = $100
To Date $804
|Survival Day 6||Go Girl Female Urinal||Gifts For Her / Bug Out Stuff||$10 X 3 = $30
To Date $704
|Survival Day 5||Steel Door Security Bar For Inswinging Doors||Home Security||$90 X 5 = $450
To Date $674
|Survival Day 4||Meal Prepping Containers||Food / Health||$12 X 2 = $24
To Date $224
|Survival Day 3||Turbo Torch||Technology / Bug Out Stuff||$30
To Date $200
|Survival Day 2||Gerber 22-41545 Black Diesel Multi-Tool||Tools / Every Day Carry||$70 X 2 = $140
To Date $170
|Survival Day 1||Fire Starter||Camping / Vehicle Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
To Date $30