We’ve made a lot of changes. Some of that was driven by site security so we changed our hosting plan to make sure we have the most secure site possible, and some of that was driven by user feedback. A lot of that feedback came down to our “Undead Kmiss” list. In the past we did this in December, but the feedback we received said this was too late to really use to help you shop – so we listened and are updating this to November!!!
Okay, now that the housekeeping is out of the way, let’s talk about our first day Undead Kmiss present. This gift is perfect for (me) and anyone else who likes craft beer. With this YETI 64oz Rambler you are giving a gift that will last a lifetime. I have multiple YETI products and I am always impressed by their quality and how well they work. When I put ice cold beer into my YETI 64oz Rambler I know it is going to stay cold much longer than my willpower not to drink it will last.
On the flip side I also use it to hold coffee when I’m going to the range or duck hunting, and there is just nothing like a piping hot cup of joe when you can see your breath in the air.
Get your loved ones a gift they will use for a lifetime. They will thank you and think of you every time they use their Rambler.
- DuraCoat Color that is built to last – no fading, peeling, or cracking here
- Leakproof TripleHaul Cap protects your truck cab or day pack from spills; complete with 3-finger grip
- This Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated water bottle has the power to keep your water cold (or coffee hot) until the last sip
- 18/8 stainless steel construction stands up to even the toughest of conditions
- Dimensions: 11 ½ inches high, 4 ¾ inches in diameter, empty weight of 33 oz
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Undead Kmiss |
|YETI 64oz Rambler||Holiday Gifts||$60|
“Survival Day 305”