To be honest, I originally bought my Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife because it was so affordable. Now that I have it in hand I feel like I need to go back and buy three or four more. This Smith & Wesson High Carbon S.S Knife feels good in my hand, and is cheap enough that I can throw one into places where I may need it, but don’t feel bad if it sits unused for years until the Zombie Apocalypse starts.
At this price I can afford to put one in my gun bag, and hide a few at my bolt hole in places where if something bad goes down it will be close at hand.
Plan ahead, survive when the world goes to sh*t around you.
- DIMENSIONS: 9 inch (22.9 cm) overall length with a blade length of 4.7 inches (12.1 cm) and a weight of 7.7 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black rubber wrapped handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient belt or boot sheath making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the hand guard
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a blood groove and lanyard hole
Undead-Earth Survival Gear List 2020
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Survival Day 3||Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife||Weapons||$20 X 4 = $80
Total = $280
|Survival Day 2||RUGCEL WINCH 4.8T Heavy Duty Recovery Winch Snatch Blocks||Tools||$25 X 4 = $100
Total = $200
|Survival Day 1||Spyderco Tenacious Plain Edge Folding Knife||Basic Supplies||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $100