When it comes to living off the grid and out of your vehicle, this Bumper Dumper means you can take care of business, and pick the prettiest view depending on where you park you vehicle.
This Bumper Dumper is perfect for camping, long road trips, as well as planning how you are going to live if a natural disaster or the Zombie Apocalypse hits and you need to live in the backwoods to stay safe.
- Trailer Hitch Toilet sturdy enough to hold over 500lbs.
- Easily Mounts in 2×2 hitch receiver or can be used as a stand alone unit in conjunction with a 5 gallon bucket.
- Can use just about any standard toilet seat.
- Ability to use 5 gallon bucket, bags, or combination of both. ( Bucket or bags not included)
- Powder coated frame to prevent rust
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Survival Day 4||Bumper Dumper||Basic Supplies||$120 X 1 = $120
Total = $400
|Survival Day 3||Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife||Weapons||$20 X 4 = $80
Total = $280
|Survival Day 2||RUGCEL WINCH 4.8T Heavy Duty Recovery Winch Snatch Blocks||Tools||$25 X 4 = $100
Total = $200
|Survival Day 1||Spyderco Tenacious Plain Edge Folding Knife||Basic Supplies||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $100