Salt is vital to long term survival. It is critical for the preservation of food, and once you are living off the land, it is a basic mineral your body needs.
The average person consumes 5 to 7 pounds of Salt per year in the United States. That means that each of these 10 Pound Salt Buckets is basically a one to two year supply per person. My guess is that once your using
Salt to preserve the wild game your hunting, that amount will go up. I’d plan for a minimum of two buckets per person to store at your bolt hole.
Don’t wait for the zombie apocalypse to start before you begin preserving your food. Learn to salt your game now so you are ready for the Apocalypse!!!
- FLAVOR – Real Salt is unlike any salt on earth. It’s subtly sweet, never bitter sea salt that makes every bite delicious. First try Real Salt, then try any other salt. The difference will amaze you!
- NATURAL – Unrefined, unprocessed and ancient sea salt with trace minerals and no additives. Natural sea salt just the way nature made it, with nothing added and nothing removed
- HEALTHY – Recommended by doctors! An ancient sea salt recommended by doctors and health professionals for its unique blend of trace minerals
- VARIETY – Variety of packaging, sizing, and salt grain size (powder, fine, kosher, coarse), suitable for different application and use. Convenient refill pouches and shakers, perfect for food storage, and excellent for travel. Makes a practical and memorable gift for an individual or a whole family
- MINED IN USA – Mined in Utah since 1958 from an ancient seabed protected from modern pollution. Compared to Himalayan, Celtic, Tibetan, Malaysian, French, Hawaiian, Irish, and Marine Sea Salts, Real Salt means fewer food miles, ethical labor standards, and sustainable practices along with its addictive sweet-salt taste. The only American Pink and Black Salt.
Undead-Earth Survival Gear List 2020
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Survival Day 13||Nature's First Sea Salt Bucket||Survival Food||$50 X 4 = $200
Total = $1700
|Survival Day 12||Travel/Camping Utensils||Basic Supplies||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $1500
|Survival Day 11||Carhartt Men's Cold Weather Socks||Survival Clothing||$20 X 5 = $100
Total = $1470
|Survival Day 10||OUTDOOR EDGE ParaClaw Paracord Survival Bracelet||Weapons||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $1370
|Survival Day 9||Drop Bar Door Brackets||Security||$40 X 10 = $400
Total = $1330
|Survival Day 8||Kaito KA500 Crank Emergency Radio||Technology||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $930
|Survival Day 7||Mechanics Tool Set||Tools||$70 X 2 = $140
Total = $830
|Survival Day 6||30-Day Emergency Food Pails||Survival Food||$90 X 4 = $360
Total = $790
|Survival Day 5||Trooper Ear Flap Bomber Hat||Survival Clothing||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $430
|Survival Day 4||Bumper Dumper||Basic Supplies||$120 X 1 = $120
Total = $400
|Survival Day 3||Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife||Weapons||$20 X 4 = $80
Total = $280
|Survival Day 2||RUGCEL WINCH 4.8T Heavy Duty Recovery Winch Snatch Blocks||Tools||$25 X 4 = $100
Total = $200
|Survival Day 1||Spyderco Tenacious Plain Edge Folding Knife||Basic Supplies||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $100