We are incredibly dependent on our devices. That includes everything from our phones to reading on our e-readers and other critical tech like GPS units. Everything needs power – and that means having a Solar Charger 25000mAh With 4 Solar Panels so you can recharge your gear on the fly.
I keep one with my hunting gear so no matter what happens out in the swamps while duck hunting I know I can charge my phone and GPS, and I keep it on a shelf over my bags so I can shove it in my bug out bag when the time comes.
I also discovered another great use for this Solar Charger while on a long road trip. I stuck this on top of the gear in the back of the vehicle and when we stopped for the night I had a battery pack to use all night long, as we were camping/road tripping and I didn’t want to run my vehicle batteries down.
- 25000mAh High Capacity: Built-in 25000mAh Li-polymer battery, it can charge your phones 8-10 times or tablets 3-4 times for an average of 9 days of usage per charge.
- 4 Solar Panels: With 4 foldable high-effeciency solar panels, up to 1A input current under the sunlight, which is 4 – 6 times faster than the other solar chargers. You can also use micro USB cable to charge it.
- Dual USB 2.1A Output: Dual 2.1A USB ports allow you to charge 2 devices simultaneously with 2.1A high speed charging. Auto-detect your devices’ current to pair the optimal output.
- Built for Outdoors: Rugged construction is dust, shock and waterproof; Built in LED flashlight with SOS mode, perfert for outdoor emergency.
- What You Get: Hiluckey 25000mAh Portable Solar Charger, a micro USB cable, User Manual; 12-Month Warranty and 30 days money back. Any question, please feel free to contact us first.
|Day||Survival Gear||Category||Estimated Cost|
|Survival Day 15||Solar Charger 25000mAh With 4 Solar Panels||Technology||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $1900
|Survival Day 14||Vehicle Snow Shovel||Tools||$25 X 4 = $100
Total = $1800
|Survival Day 13||Nature's First Sea Salt Bucket||Survival Food||$50 X 4 = $200
Total = $1700
|Survival Day 12||Travel/Camping Utensils||Basic Supplies||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $1500
|Survival Day 11||Carhartt Men's Cold Weather Socks||Survival Clothing||$20 X 5 = $100
Total = $1470
|Survival Day 10||OUTDOOR EDGE ParaClaw Paracord Survival Bracelet||Weapons||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $1370
|Survival Day 9||Drop Bar Door Brackets||Security||$40 X 10 = $400
Total = $1330
|Survival Day 8||Kaito KA500 Crank Emergency Radio||Technology||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $930
|Survival Day 7||Mechanics Tool Set||Tools||$70 X 2 = $140
Total = $830
|Survival Day 6||30-Day Emergency Food Pails||Survival Food||$90 X 4 = $360
Total = $790
|Survival Day 5||Trooper Ear Flap Bomber Hat||Survival Clothing||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $430
|Survival Day 4||Bumper Dumper||Basic Supplies||$120 X 1 = $120
Total = $400
|Survival Day 3||Smith & Wesson SWHRT9B 9in High Carbon S.S. Fixed Blade Knife||Weapons||$20 X 4 = $80
Total = $280
|Survival Day 2||RUGCEL WINCH 4.8T Heavy Duty Recovery Winch Snatch Blocks||Tools||$25 X 4 = $100
Total = $200
|Survival Day 1||Spyderco Tenacious Plain Edge Folding Knife||Basic Supplies||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $100