This Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch doesn’t come with the medical supplies, but it is the perfect Pouch to store all your medical gear. It has enough room to carry the critical supplies, and opens up so it is fast and easy to find what you need, when you need it.
I’ll be covering the medical supplies I keep in my Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch in future posts, but this is another fundamental piece of gear you need to have on your Barbarians Tactical Vest to make sure you have what you need, when you need it, when everything goes to hell.
- BUILT FOR TOUGH OUTDOOR CONDITIONS: The Gonex IFAK Molle Medical Pouch is made from military grade 1000d polyester material for better tear & water resistant. Durable metal zippers can protect the emergency medicine. Our heavy duty EMT Pouch is reinforced and double stitched at all stress points.
- THE CAPACITY YOU NEED: IFAK Molle Medical Pouch work in the USA requires the use of all available space in a small lightweight frame. Dimensions 6″H×8″W×3″D with big capacity, multi pockets and compartments allow you to store vital first aid supplies.
- EASY ACCESS: High quality 2-way zippers with silent cord pulls allow you to open the pouch flat so it won’t snap shut while you are trying to access first aid supplies.
- FUNCTION FOR EVERYONE AND ANY ACTIVITIES: The Gonex EMT pouch is the standard used by military personnel, police, EMT, firemen, and by responsible civilians as an easily accessible and necessary component for first aid needs. Also your best choice for outdoor activities such as cycling, camping, hiking, backpacking, adventure. You can carry first aid supplies to treat bites, wounds, and any other injuries fast and at a moment’s notice.
- FREE RED CROSS PATCH: Removable red cross patch is included.
Barbarians Tactical Vest Build out:
|Survival Day 4||Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch||Basic Gear||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $290
|Survival Day 3||Kershaw Camp 10||Basic Gear||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $250
|Survival Day 2||Barbarians Tactical Vest||Basic Gear||$60 X 2 = $120
Total = $150
|Survival Day 1||Disposable Face Masks||Basic Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $30