In a survival situation, you can ignore some wounds, but not others. For those catastrophic injuries, these SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets are the last line of defense. If things go really badly and someone on your team gets bitten, your only hope is to lop off their limb and throw one of these Tourniquets in place, and then watch them carefully to make sure they don’t turn.
Having a Tourniquet on hand can mean the difference between life and death. If someone is bleeding out from an extremity (except for the head), a Tourniquet gives you time to stabilize the injured person and if hospitals are still open, get them to more help.
- True, One-Handed Tourniquet. Quickly Controls Life-Threatening Extremity Bleeding
- ASJUSTABLE SIZE: Full long is 39.37 inch.It’s suit for most of people hands and robust thigh.
- Cold resistant technology: Composite buckles designed to resist breaking in cold weather on impact.
- Featuring Exclusive NAR’s Red Tip TechnologyTM with a red elliptical tip to assist user in locating and threading during application.
- MULTI USE: It can be used in military, medical aid, artery bleeding, etc. Different situations require different medical attention; hence, we have made sure that our tourniquets are completely adjustable to help in any type of situation.
Barbarians Tactical Vest Build out:
- Kershaw Camp 10 Fixed Blade Knife
- Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch
- SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets
|Survival Day 5||SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets||Basic Gear||$25 X 2 = $50
Total = $340
|Survival Day 4||Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch||Basic Gear||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $290
|Survival Day 3||Kershaw Camp 10||Basic Gear||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $250
|Survival Day 2||Barbarians Tactical Vest||Basic Gear||$60 X 2 = $120
Total = $150
|Survival Day 1||Disposable Face Masks||Basic Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $30