I have this bad habit with flashlights. I use them, let them sit, and about half the time when I go to replace their batteries I find I’ve waited too long and the battery has leaked, ruining the unit. I know that’s bad, and I know I should just cycle the batteries more routinely, but I am who I am, which makes this Olight I3T EOS 180 Lumens Dual-Output Slim EDC Flashlight a perfect solution for me. It works well, is small enough to clip to my Barbarians Tactical Vest and hold in my hand while also aiming a firearm, but its cheap enough that if I go through one or two a year, I’m not breaking the bank, know what I mean?
What I really love about this Dual-Output Flashlight is that I can milk the battery by using the low output setting or flip it to high power mode if I need to see so I can pick a Zombie off your back in the dark.
- Powered by a convenient AAA battery.
- Produces an output of 180 lumens.
- Aluminum Body & Water Resistant.
- The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
- Simple ON/OFF Tail Switch.
- Super Easy Carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor.
Barbarians Tactical Vest Build out:
- Kershaw Camp 10 Fixed Blade Knife
- Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch
- SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets
- LarKoo Pistol Pouch Holster
- Olight I3T EOS 180 Lumens Dual-Output Slim EDC Flashlight
|Survival Day 7||Olight I3T EOS 180 Lumens Dual-Output Slim EDC Flashlight||Basic Gear||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $430
|Survival Day 6||LarKoo Pistol Pouch Holster||Basic Gear||$25 X 2 = $50
Total = $390
|Survival Day 5||SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets||Basic Gear||$25 X 2 = $50
Total = $340
|Survival Day 4||Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch||Basic Gear||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $290
|Survival Day 3||Kershaw Camp 10||Basic Gear||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $250
|Survival Day 2||Barbarians Tactical Vest||Basic Gear||$60 X 2 = $120
Total = $150
|Survival Day 1||Disposable Face Masks||Basic Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $30