You can march when your hungry, but if you’re dry, you die, making this Tactical Molle Water Bottle Pouch another critical item to keep on your Tactical Vest. What I love about this Water Bottle Pouch is that it easily holds 32 oz reusable bottle, but I can also squeeze two of most disposable water bottles into this Pouch if I need to. Sometimes it is just easier to buy or grab a few cheap disposable water bottles, stow them, and go.
- 3-year manufacturers warranty and 100% money-back guarantee.
- 1000D nylon for long-term durability.
- Mesh bottom that prevents water from gathering at the bottom.
- Fits most standard size water bottle holder pouch, (D)/3.55inch(9cm);(H)/9.45inch(24cm)
Barbarians Tactical Vest Build out:
- Kershaw Camp 10 Fixed Blade Knife
- Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch
- SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets
- LarKoo Pistol Pouch Holster
- Olight I3T EOS 180 Lumens Dual-Output Slim EDC Flashlight
- Flex Cuffs
- Tactical Molle Water Bottle Pouch
|Survival Day 9||Tactical Molle Water Bottle Pouch||Basic Gear||$12 X 2 = $25
Total = $505
|Survival Day 8||Flex Cuffs||Basic Gear||$12 X 4 = $50
Total = $480
|Survival Day 7||Olight I3T EOS 180 Lumens Dual-Output Slim EDC Flashlight||Basic Gear||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $430
|Survival Day 6||LarKoo Pistol Pouch Holster||Basic Gear||$25 X 2 = $50
Total = $390
|Survival Day 5||SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets||Basic Gear||$25 X 2 = $50
Total = $340
|Survival Day 4||Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch||Basic Gear||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $290
|Survival Day 3||Kershaw Camp 10||Basic Gear||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $250
|Survival Day 2||Barbarians Tactical Vest||Basic Gear||$60 X 2 = $120
Total = $150
|Survival Day 1||Disposable Face Masks||Basic Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $30