When it comes to survival, personal protection, and Zombies, I am a Shotgun man. Very few things are going to take a slug or buckshot and keep moving, much less get back up. Because a Shotgun is my primary weapon I usually attach three of these Shotgun Ammo Cartridge Pouches to my Tactical Vest, giving me an addition 48 shot shells of stopping power. Sure, it can add a bit of weight, but it’s worth the extra strain on my legs for the firepower it gives me.
- Durable material with reinforced stitching.
- 16 round 12G/20G capacity.
- Quickly attaches to MOLLE equipped gear.
- Compact size.
Barbarians Tactical Vest Build out:
- Kershaw Camp 10 Fixed Blade Knife
- Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch
- SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets
- LarKoo Pistol Pouch Holster
- Olight I3T EOS 180 Lumens Dual-Output Slim EDC Flashlight
- Flex Cuffs
- Tactical Molle Water Bottle Pouch
- 32oz Stainless Streel Water Bottle
- Shooting Gloves
- Shotgun Ammo Cartridge Pouch
|Survival Day 12||Shotgun Ammo Cartridge Pouch||Basic Gear||$16 X 6 = $100
Total = $660
|Survival Day 11||32oz Stainless Streel Water Bottle||Basic Gear||$12 X 2 = $25
Total = $560
|Survival Day 10||Shooting Gloves||Basic Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $535
|Survival Day 9||Tactical Molle Water Bottle Pouch||Basic Gear||$12 X 2 = $25
Total = $505
|Survival Day 8||Flex Cuffs||Basic Gear||$12 X 4 = $50
Total = $480
|Survival Day 7||Olight I3T EOS 180 Lumens Dual-Output Slim EDC Flashlight||Basic Gear||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $430
|Survival Day 6||LarKoo Pistol Pouch Holster||Basic Gear||$25 X 2 = $50
Total = $390
|Survival Day 5||SZCTKlink 3-Pack Outdoor Portable Tourniquets||Basic Gear||$25 X 2 = $50
Total = $340
|Survival Day 4||Gonex MOLLE Medical Pouch||Basic Gear||$20 X 2 = $40
Total = $290
|Survival Day 3||Kershaw Camp 10||Basic Gear||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $250
|Survival Day 2||Barbarians Tactical Vest||Basic Gear||$60 X 2 = $120
Total = $150
|Survival Day 1||Disposable Face Masks||Basic Gear||$15 X 2 = $30
Total = $30