It’s hard to kill Zombies when you are dehydrated. Honestly, it is pretty hard to do anything when you are dehydrated.
I have taken my LifeStraw Personal Water Filters as far as India and as close as my local campground. Running out of water is not fun, and drinking dirty water is potentially dangerous. When it comes to planning to survive whatever type of Apocalypse is about to hit, having the ability to get a drink is a high priority, so make sure you plan to have at least one of these LifeStraw Personal Water Filters per person as a minimum.
Going on a long trip? Perfect time to throw a LifeStraw in your vehicle. Think about all those people stranded out in the snow on the highway. Sure they can melt snow if they make a fire, but did any of them have a pot to boil it in? Snow may look clean, but that doesn’t mean it is.
Plan on surviving, keep a LifeStraw available for when things go bad.
- Removes bacteria and parasites.
- Removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria.
- Removes microplastics.
- Provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water.
2022 Basic Survival Gear
- N95 Mask
- Rain Poncho Jacket
- Ski Jacket
- Natural Wood Walking Stick
- Winter Hat with Brim
- Portable Bidet
- Mini Sewing Kit
- JEVSTU Torch Lighter
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Kershaw Clash Pocket Knife
- Portable Female Urinal
- M2 BASICS 150 Piece First Aid Kit
- All-Weather Notebook
- Turtle’s Neck Warmer
- Venture Pal Lightweight Hiking Backpack
- Heavy Duty Button Master
- PrimalCamp Hand Crank And Solar Powered Flashlight
- Waterproof and Windproof Rain Pants
- Valtcan 900ml Titanium Pot Backpacking Mug
- ADDTOP Solar Charger Power Bank
- Ferro Rod Fire Starter
- Kershaw Secret Agent
- Campfire Grill Tripod
- Valtcan Titanium Canteen
- Winter Sheepskin Leather Gloves
- Tork Multifold Hand Towels
- Motorola Solutions T482 Walkie Talkies
- Garmin Montana Touchscreen Hiking GPS
- Darn Tough Light Hiker Socks
- UCO 9-Hour White Candles
|Survival Day 9||LifeStraw Personal Water Filter||Basic Supplies||$16 X 3 = $50
Total = $750
|Survival Day 8||JEVSTU Torch Lighter||Basic Supplies||$16 X 3 = $50
Total = $700
|Survival Day 7||Mini Sewing Kit||Basic Supplies||$16 X 3 = $50
Total = $650
|Survival Day 6||Portable Bidet||Basic Supplies||$16 X 3 = $50
Total = $600
|Survival Day 5||Winter Hat with Brim||Basic Supplies||$25 X 2 = $50
Total = $550
|Survival Day 4||Natural Wood Walking Stick||Basic Supplies||$50 X 2 = $100
Total = $500
|Survival Day 3||Ski Jacket||Basic Supplies||$66 X 3 = $200
Total = $400
|Survival Day 2||Rain Poncho Jacket||Basic Supplies||$33 X 3 = $100
Total = $200
|Survival Day 1||N95 Mask||Basic Supplies||$33 X 3 = $100|