This Slim EDC Flashlight is always in my pocket or clipped to my Tactical Vest. Before I found this Flashlight I was struggling to find a flashlight that fit in my pocket but was also strong enough to use for multiple purposes. I wanted something light enough to put between my teeth or clip to my hat for ad hoc repairs. It also needed to be bright enough to use in a self defense situation. This Flashlight has all the bases covered.
What I really love about this Dual-Output Flashlight is that I can milk the battery by using the low output setting or flip it to high power mode if I need to see so I can pick a Zombie off your back in the dark.
Slim EDC Flashlight Scoring
This Slim EDC Flashlight can have a Moderate Impact on your survival and scores 440/1000 on the survival scale.
Don’t let the number fool you. Being on the list of top thousand survival gear items is a big deal. Just being on the list makes this critical gear.
- Powered by a convenient AAA battery.
- Produces an output of 180 lumens.
- Aluminum Body & Water Resistant.
- The I3T is equipped with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
- Simple ON/OFF Tail Switch.
- Super Easy Carry: Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor.
Tactical Vest Gear
- Tactical Vest
- Compact Water-Resistant EDC Pouch
- Pocket Window Punches
- Ballistic Goggles
- MOLLE Medical Pouch
Technology Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Item||Rank||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Portable Solar Power Bank||913||$44|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Walkie Talkies||912||$100|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||NOAA Weather Emergency Radio||900||$32|
|High Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Portable Hand Crank Generator||760||$130|
|High Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Super Quiet Generator||750||$1500|
|High Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Solar Panel Starter Kit||650||$200|
|High Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Hand Crank & Solar Flashlight||516||$17|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Slim EDC Flashlight||440||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Solar Pendant Lights||415||$30|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||Blink Outdoor Security Camera||245||$180|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.