My wife loves to lie in the sun. I love to lie under this Canopy Tent Sun Shade and read a book. If you have kids, this Sun Shade is perfect to keep them out of the sun but still let them enjoy the beach and the outdoors.
It may sound strange, but we take this Canopy Tent Sun Shade on long road trips as well. We learned our lesson years ago while driving cross country. There are large sections of the west which are wide open and blazing hot in the sun. Ever get a flat tire and have to wait six hours for road assistance? Not fun. Don’t be put in the same situation I was in. It was swelter in the car or try not to roast on the ground while crouching in the limited shade of the vehicle. It sucked.
Canopy Tent Sun Shade Scoring
Over exposure can kill you just as easily as hypothermia. Because of this, the Sun Shade can have a Moderate impact on your survival and earned a 465/1000 on the Survival Scale.
Be prepared for the blazing sun with this Canopy Tent Sun Shade.
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Blocks over 98% of the UV rays.
- Waterproof fabric keeps you and your gear dry.
- Great Ventilation.
- Includes two mesh pockets.
- Includes portable carrying bag.
- Large and Private.
- Tent is 83″ x 55″ x 47″.
- Perfect for kids.
- Perfect for privacy.
- Easy Setup.
Warm Weather Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Warm Weather Survival Gear||465||Canopy Tent Sun Shade||$35|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.