This WoundSeal Topical Powder might be one of the simplest and best first aid items you can keep with you. Even minor cuts can become infected and ruin a hike or camping trip. I’m usually in shorts when I’m hiking in the summer, and even when I’m being careful I end up with cuts and scrapes on my legs. Thanks to this WoundSeal Topical Powder I can quickly close the wounds after washing them out and not only stop the bleeding, but also close it up, reducing the risk of infection.
The following is not medical advice, it is just me rambling. I’ve seen a few nasty injuries over the years. One of those was a machete cut that went deep and we were hours away from the nearest road. A tourniquet was an option, but it also means risking limb ischemia. This was years ago and I didn’t carry WoundSeal Topical Powder back then (because it didn’t exist yet) but I would much rather be able to do something to stop or slow the bleeding and then wrap and compress the wound.
As it was we carried the guy a few miles to the nearest road and he got a nice ride in an Ambulance before getting twenty or thirty stitches.
As always, follow the manufacturer’s instructions and if you are in doubt call your healthcare provider before use.
WoundSeal Topical Powder Scoring
This WoundSeal Topical Powder can have a high impact on your survival chances. Small wounds can easily become big infections that can kill you. Which is why this WoundSeal Powder has scores a 755/1000.
- Stop bleeding from lacerations, abrasions and other wounds.
- Combines with blood to form an instant scab.
- Seals out dirt and impurities to help accelerate healing.
- Becomes waterproof in just an hour.
- WoundSeal even works for people who easily bleed.
- Single-use tubes can be carried everywhere.
- FDA cleared and tested by the Department of Defense.
First Aid Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Item||Rank||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Bleeding Control Gauze Roll||924||$29|
|Extreme Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Portable Tourniquets||923||$10|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Honey||875||$99|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Comprehensive First Aid Kit||830||$25|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||BlisterPod Ultra Blister Kit||820||$110|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||WoundSeal Topical Powder||755||$12|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Emergency Laceration Closures||603||$25|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Mobile First Aid Kit||506||$55|
|Moderate Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||MOLLE Medical Pouch||270||$23|
|Low Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Liquid Bandage Spray||185||$6|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.