These Emergency Survival Water Pouches are your insurance policy. When everything else has fallen apart, these Water Pouches mean you will have clean water to drink. Most of us don’t appreciate how much we rely on the water running when we turn the knob. How much potable water do you actually have if a natural disaster struck right now?
Unless you have a well in your house with a hand crank backup (for when the power goes out and your solar isn’t charging your batteries for some reason – because everything breaks at the wrong time) you will be glad you have these Emergency Survival Water Pouches. Dying of thirst while hiding from Zombies does not sound like fun to me. That is going to leave you with some really bad choices. Get forced to go on a scavenging run for water while the Zombie Apocalypse is raging around you – or if you are surrounded, you just suffer.
Neither of those options appeal to me, so I stock up on these Emergency Survival Water Pouches and use the boxes that are getting close to expiring for hiking, camping, and hunting.
You will die without water. If you need to open one of these Emergency Survival Water Pouches it could mean life or death. That means these Pouches have an extreme impact on your survival chances. I keep them with my bug out bag, have more strategically hidden on the route to my bolt hole, and keep a few in my vehicle for those surprise emergencies.
- 64 Pouches of emergency purified water.
- Lightweight and extremely compact 125 ml sachets.
- Ideal for storage.
- Easy to dispense from a pre-measured sachet.
- Durable and easy to pack with your gear.
- Such, Canadian Coast guard, EC and NZ approval.
- 5 years shelf life.
Food/Cooking Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||975||High-Capacity Water Filter System||$120|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||970||LifeStraw with Gravity Bag||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||910||Emergency Survival Water Pouches||$34|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||902||Mojave Hydration Backpack||$35|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||901||Collapsible 2 QT Water Canteen||$22|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||870||Long Grain White Rice||$59|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||725||Tundra Portable Wheeled Cooler||$450|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||350||Gatorade Powder Packets||$26|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||301||Gas/Electric Chest Freezer||$1650|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||250||YETI Rambler Half Gallon Jug||$100|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||214||6 Gallon Water Containers||$35|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||50||Fishing Rod Storage||$22|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Food/Cooking||26||Titanium Spork And Spoon||$17|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.