I like these Emergency 3600 Calorie Food Bars for a couple of reasons. The first is that they are relatively cheap, and I can buy a few when I need them. This means I can buy some for hiking or hunting trips, and if I lose them or just eat them because, quite honestly, these taste good, then I’m not super worried about it.
I wrap mine in a few paper towels, as I’ve learned that anything with a sharp edge can punch through the vacuum sealed package, and ruin what’s inside.
When it comes to those first few days of any emergency (regardless of whether its a hurricane or the zombie apocalypse), having a few Energy Bars could mean the difference between running out of steam and getting eaten, or making it to your Bolt Hole.
- Plastic cookie wrap
- Emergency food
- 3600 + calories per package
- 5 year shelf life
- Us coast guard approved
- Made in U.S.A.
The real issue with Bulk Toilette Paper is space. Trust me when I say you want to stockpile Toilette Paper. When you can’t get to the store because of natural disasters (or the zombie apocalypse) the last thing you want to have to worry about is something as basic as Toilette Paper.
My wife thinks I’m strange because I buy Toilette Paper every time I go to the super store. I always have a spare package, but I can remember not having any TP in the house as kid. Once you have to collect napkins from fast food restaurants you will understand how important a stock pile of Toilette Paper really is.
- Rolled bathroom tissue for use in residential, office, commercial, and other facilities
- Embossed white tissue has two plies for strength and absorbency
- Roll contains 550 perforated sheets that measure 4 x 4.05 inches (W x L)
- Contains 100% recycled paper with a minimum of 20% post-consumer waste paper
- Complies with EPA CPG and EPA standards for recycled fiber content
Salt is vital to long term survival. It is critical for the preservation of food, and once you are living off the land, it is a basic mineral your body needs.
The average person consumes 5 to 7 pounds of Salt per year in the United States. That means that each of these 10 Pound Salt Buckets is basically a one to two year supply per person. My guess is that once your using
Salt to preserve the wild game your hunting, that amount will go up. I’d plan for a minimum of two buckets per person to store at your bolt hole.
Don’t wait for the zombie apocalypse to start before you begin preserving your food. Learn to salt your game now so you are ready for the Apocalypse!!!
- FLAVOR – Real Salt is unlike any salt on earth. It’s subtly sweet, never bitter sea salt that makes every bite delicious. First try Real Salt, then try any other salt. The difference will amaze you!
- NATURAL – Unrefined, unprocessed and ancient sea salt with trace minerals and no additives. Natural sea salt just the way nature made it, with nothing added and nothing removed
- HEALTHY – Recommended by doctors! An ancient sea salt recommended by doctors and health professionals for its unique blend of trace minerals
- VARIETY – Variety of packaging, sizing, and salt grain size (powder, fine, kosher, coarse), suitable for different application and use. Convenient refill pouches and shakers, perfect for food storage, and excellent for travel. Makes a practical and memorable gift for an individual or a whole family
- MINED IN USA – Mined in Utah since 1958 from an ancient seabed protected from modern pollution. Compared to Himalayan, Celtic, Tibetan, Malaysian, French, Hawaiian, Irish, and Marine Sea Salts, Real Salt means fewer food miles, ethical labor standards, and sustainable practices along with its addictive sweet-salt taste. The only American Pink and Black Salt.
It is the little things that get you into trouble. Have you ever been on a camping trip and you realize you left your spoon at home? It is snowing and you have been looking forward to some hot stew to warm you up, but then you realize you have to drink it chunky style and it just sucks.
I’ve done this, and instead of drinking my stew with all the associated splashes that come with chunky soup tilted towards your face I spent at least half an hour, but probably more like an hour carving a spoon.
Now I keep a set of these Travel/Camping Utensils with my hiking gear as well as another set in my bug out bag.
Please don’t write me about how I should get the ones made out of titanium. For the price of a very small weight loss, I can buy two or three sets of these so I don’t sweat it if something gets damaged or lost while I’m fleeing the undead.
- GENUINE VICBAY PRODUCT
- Set of 7pcs utensils with straws and brush(1 fork, 1 knife, 1 spoon, 1 chopsticks, 1 straight straw, 1 bent straw, 1 cleaning brush), perfect metal straws for drinking cold beverage, sipping cocktail, coffee, ice tea, cappuccino etc.
- Cutlery kept clean and compactly stored in stylish, washable neoprene case. Dimensions: fork-6.77’’, spoon-6.77”, knife-6.97″, chopsticks-7.28”, straw-8.46”, brush-8.46”.
- Lightweight and portable utensils for everyone. Only 108g(3.82oz), pack with a neoprene case great for travelers and carrying in your bag or backpack. Made of 304 ASTM standard food used stainless steel, durable and reusable cutlery sets for travel or camping.
I wish I could get my wife to let me put these Drop Bar Door Brackets on every door in my house. That combined with a length of two by four means you can make any door crash resistant. If its a press of bodies these should easily hold if you install them into a high quality door. If it is a scavenger or thief with a sledge or chainsaw, its not going to stop them, but it will give you time to react in an appropriate manner. For me that would usually mean a few 12G slugs.
Lucky for me I can do whatever I want after the zombie apocalypse starts, and that is why I have a bunch of these Drop Bar Door Brackets ready to be screwed to my door jams when it starts.
- Made of Heavy Guage 1/8″ Marine Grade 5052 Aluminum Plate
- Pre-Drilled Holes
- Never Rust
- Designed to Fit a Standard 2″ x 4″ Board
- Corners Rounded
There are a couple basic items you need to survive any emergency, Food, water, and protection are important, but they won’t let you know which way to go, or sometimes more importantly, which way not to go. To do that you need this Kaito KA500 Crank Emergency Radio. When the power goes out, the roads are flooded, or the forests are on fire, you need to be able to stay in touch with what is going on in the outside world, and you can’t be left stranded in danger by needing electricity or running out of battery packs.
Which makes this Radio a powerful survival tool because it has multiple different ways to be powered, and will help you find out which towns are overrun with the undead, and potentially which roads are impassible, depending on how much infrastructure is left.
- 6-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AA batteries (not included), 5V USB input, 5V AC/DC input with a wall power adapter (sold separately), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, 2-band shortwave and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY) with PEAS (Public Emergency Alert System)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile devices, such as smart phones, GPS units, MP3 players, digital cameras, and etc. Other features include a 5-LED reading lamp, LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
- Telescopic antenna extends up to 14.5″ for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design and LED signal strength indicator for pin-point tuning accuracy, and built-in speaker delivers loud and crispy sound
- Made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities
I’ve been up in the mountains with buddies when something breaks and we all end up tearing through our vehicles looking for different tools. That taught me a very important lesson. You never know what your going to need, and stuff breaks at really inconvenient times. To fix that I’ve invested in this Mechanics Tool Set. To be precise I’ve invested in two Mechanics Tool Sets. One I keep oiled and in my vehicle so I never get stuck without tools again. The other I keep at my bolt hole, so if I have to abandon my vehicle during the apocalypse I still have the Tools I need to get the job done.
- Updated version of the best selling CTK170CMP, this new set has a new & sturdier blow mold case as well as new & improved Crescent screwdrivers
- Contains a carefully selected assortment of hand tools needed for most industrial, mechanical, and consumer applications
- Set includes 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ drive tools (SAE & Metric). Drive Type-6 and 12 Point.Drive Tang Size 1/4 inches, 3/8 inches, 1/2 inches
- Tools meet stringent new ANSI and ASME specifications and come with a full satisfaction guarantee
- All tools contained in a sturdy, folding plastic case for easy storage and transport
I don’t care where you live, you need at least one of these 30-Day Emergency Food Pails per family member safely stored at your primary location, and more at your bolt hole.
If you live on the coast where hurricanes could leave you stranded without food and power for weeks, you might want to multiply the number of Food Pails per person you keep on hand.
Be prepared for the next disaster, regardless of whether it is a zombie horde or some other natural event, stock up on 30-Day Emergency Food Pails and keep your family safe and fed.
Our childhoods affect us. It has taken my wife a long time to realize why I need to buy hats and gloves every year.
I remember wearing high heel winter boots out in the snow as a kid because my mom’s old boots were the only thing I had available to me, other than sneakers. I remember playing in the snow until my fingers were frozen so badly that my father had to hold my hands under warm water as I screamed in pain. I was lucky I didn’t lose my fingertips. As a kid we were fairly poor and we never really had the right gear to survive the winter, and yes, to this day I buy more gloves and hats every winter, and my wife donates a portion of the winter gear every year. Not because I want her to, but because she doesn’t want me to turn into a hoarder.
One of my favorite cold weather items is this Trooper Ear Flap Bomber Hat. Apparently they are sold out of the gray hats I usually buy, so now I have to go with the next best color, so I hope you enjoy the color blue.
When it comes to living off the grid and out of your vehicle, this Bumper Dumper means you can take care of business, and pick the prettiest view depending on where you park you vehicle.
This Bumper Dumper is perfect for camping, long road trips, as well as planning how you are going to live if a natural disaster or the Zombie Apocalypse hits and you need to live in the backwoods to stay safe.
- Trailer Hitch Toilet sturdy enough to hold over 500lbs.
- Easily Mounts in 2×2 hitch receiver or can be used as a stand alone unit in conjunction with a 5 gallon bucket.
- Can use just about any standard toilet seat.
- Ability to use 5 gallon bucket, bags, or combination of both. ( Bucket or bags not included)
- Powder coated frame to prevent rust