HedBanz Game, Family Guessing Game is one of those games that really lives at two ends of a spectrum. At one end you have the innocent fun loving side which revolves around your kids.
They will love the game.
Then there is the adult version of HedBanz you play after the kids go to bed. This version of the game is played with a few stiff drinks. People who guess correctly force the others to drink.
End of story.
It is a ton of fun, but be careful, it is easy to go overboard.
- FUN FAMILY GUESSING GAME: Hedbanz is the fun, fast-paced, easy to play question game of “What am I?” Ask yes or no questions to figure out if the cartoon on your head is an animal, food or man-made object. Be the first player to guess what you are & win!
- KID-FRIENDLY BOARD GAME: The categories are simple, allowing everyone, even young children, to get in on the family fun. Since you’re be racing against the one-minute sand-clock timer, each round moves quickly, ramping up your energy & challenging your wit
- EDUCATIONAL PLAY FOR KIDS: Kids will flex their deductive reasoning skills with the game’s simple question-&-answer premise. By making connections & coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids also practice creative critical thinking skills.
- SPIN MASTER GAMES: We offer a wide array of fun & stimulating board games for children, from question games like HedBanz to drawing games like The Cat Game to activity games like Croc ‘N’ Roll, as well as board games for adults like Would You Rather…?
I’m sorry, I’m on a nostalgia kick and this Spirograph Junior is a toy that every kid should have memories of. I can remember playing with the
Spirograph I shared with my brother and sister until they stole it from me (I was the youngest). So make sure you get one for each kid so they won’t be in therapy for years as well.
- Even young children can create beautiful art with the Spirograph Jr, the easy to carry and easy to use Spirograph made for small hands
- Features a drawing tablet that is both a storage case and a work station
- The jumbo-sized gears make it easy for children to use and hold
- Includes drawing tablet, jumbo wheels and gears, instructions, design sheets and 5 washable markers
- For ages 3 and up | 12″ x 2″ x 11″
Kids these days have no idea how lucky they are. When I was a kid we had to shoot actual BB guns at each other or play a good old game of “wing the tennis ball” at our siblings because awesome toys like this Nerf Rival Phantom Corps Hades XVIII-6000 didn’t exist.
Want to make siblings enjoy spending quality time, get everyone a
Nerf Rival Phantom Corps Hades XVIII-6000 and let the siblings war begin!!!
I can remember playing with my Lite Brite for hours as a kid. I also remembering never having enough pegs and having to scrounge to find every last bug that hadn’t fallen through the wooden slats of our hardware floors. (Which were so old and warped that pegs fell between them and got lost.) My own kids went through their Lite Brite phases when they were younger. Every kid should get to go through that phase!!!
These Walkie Talkies are a great way to keep the little ones busy. My nephews recently found a set in our old toy box and after putting new batteries in they spend the next two hours running around and playing with them. I tried to give the Walkie Talkies to them (my kids are too old to play with them) but their mom said to leave them at my house so they have stuff to play with here, so instead I got them these new Walkie Talkies to keep at home.
“Survival Day 347”
I honestly would have loved these Crazy Forts building blocks when I was a kid, and it makes me wish my own boys were a little younger because I would get each of them a set and we would build an awesome fort/maze/nerf gun battleground. Sadly, my boys are too old to let me use them as excuses to buy cool kids toys anymore, but thankfully I have nieces and nephews that would love to let me help them build some Crazy Forts.
- Just add bedsheets for endless fun
- 69 Pieces – 25 geometrically precise solid plastic balls and 44 reinforced sticks
- Durable – Portable – Easy to build
- Promotes collaborative play between boys and girls
- Add on more sets for even more fun!
“Survival Day 345”
I would have given anything to have this LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox 17101 Building and Coding Kit as a kid. I always wanted to build things, and this kit would have given me the tools I need to do that. It fosters creativity while also driving logical thinking and problem solving.
If you want the perfect gift that is both fun and education for your kids, or maybe even for that adult LEGO lover in your life, get them this LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox 17101 Building and Coding Kit!!!
- Includes over 840 LEGO pieces, plus a LEGO Move Hub, Interactive Motor and a Color & Distance Sensor
- Move Hub features Bluetooth low energy (BLE) connectivity, two encoded motors, activation button, internal tilt sensor and a light
- Color & Distance Sensor detects distance, motion and color, and can also function as a light
- Building instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO Boost app, requires 6x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included).
- Vernie the robot stands over 10in (27cm) tall, Guitar4000 measures over 1in (5cm) high, 16in (42cm) long and 5in (15cm) wide
- A tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows 10 devices with BLE 4.1 and newer. Compatible with selected mobile devices.
“Survival Day 342”
When I saw this I Paused My Game to Be Here – Gamer Tee I knew I had to get it for my youngest. Between D&D and Smite, he loves his games. To be honest, I love how even in high school his friends all come over and play D&D for hours. It is worth every penny I spend in pizza for these kids.
If you have a gamer in your life, get them this I Paused My Game to Be Here – Gamer Tee. It makes a great gift or even a stocking stuffer.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you’re ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can’t feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you’re on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing – the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He’s 6′ 2″, 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | This shirt is a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 90% USA-grown cotton (10% polyester for the two-tone effect). If you don’t speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts – a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It’s a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks – vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always “do what they are told” by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago – way ahead of the curve. They’re also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
“Survival Day 341”
My youngest son wants a faster computer for Kmiss. My brother builds computers on a regular basis and took a look at my son’s computer and identified the “system roadblock” is the mechanical drives. This is awesome because I was able to get this Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD to upgrade his system, and it is a huge price difference between a net new PC.
If you have a special someone still using mechanical drives and you want to make their PC blazing fast this Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD is just the thing. I went with a 2TB drive because my son has a huge Steam library, but you could get away with a 1TB if your special someone has a smaller game addiction.
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing. Operating Temperature : 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
“Survival Day 340”
This Novelty Dancing Robot Speaker is just pure fun for everyone. It doesn’t matter if I’m playing old jazz for the grandparents or rap for my nephew, everyone loves watching this Dancing Robot when I turn their tunes on. It is a great present for that person who buys themselves everything as well as a family present so the kids can enjoy it with their friends.
- Intelligent Algorithm: Smart algorithmic programming lets Dancebot interpret audio input on the fly. It moves to the rhythm in its adorable expression of the music and voice messages it plays.
- 360 degrees Joint Rotation: The motor in each joint extends through 360 degrees of movement to allow Dancebot to express audio input in groovy moves.
- Bluetooth Input: Dancebot pairs with your device via Bluetooth and functions as a Bluetooth speaker. This allows you to play audio from Bluetooth device with a video, audiobook, music or even voice messages.
- Ideal Gift: Adults and kids love Dancebot for its adorable looks and dance moves. It is the perfect gift for your loved ones regardless of their age.
“Survival Day 339”