I’m sorry, I’m on a nostalgia kick and this Spirograph Junior is a toy that every kid should have memories of. I can remember playing with the
Spirograph I shared with my brother and sister until they stole it from me (I was the youngest). So make sure you get one for each kid so they won’t be in therapy for years as well.
- Even young children can create beautiful art with the Spirograph Jr, the easy to carry and easy to use Spirograph made for small hands
- Features a drawing tablet that is both a storage case and a work station
- The jumbo-sized gears make it easy for children to use and hold
- Includes drawing tablet, jumbo wheels and gears, instructions, design sheets and 5 washable markers
- For ages 3 and up | 12″ x 2″ x 11″
These Walkie Talkies are a great way to keep the little ones busy. My nephews recently found a set in our old toy box and after putting new batteries in they spend the next two hours running around and playing with them. I tried to give the Walkie Talkies to them (my kids are too old to play with them) but their mom said to leave them at my house so they have stuff to play with here, so instead I got them these new Walkie Talkies to keep at home.
“Survival Day 347”
I watched Van Helsing: Season One when it came out in 2016 and then binge watched Season 2 and can’t wait for the 3rd season to come out so I can re-watch all three seasons. Get a copy of Van Helsing for every vampire and sci-fi lover on your list. Van Helsing is a perfect stocking stuffer as well as a great series for anyone who likes a good “end of the world” survival story.
From the producers of Fargo and Hell on Wheels, Van Helsing is set in the near future where vampires have risen and taken control. Vanessa Van Helsing (Kelly Overton) is humanity’s last hope for survival, as her unique blood composition gives her the ability to turn vampires human. With this secret weapon, Vanessa becomes a prime target for the vampires. Enjoy every spine-chilling Season 1 episode back-to-back and uninterrupted of the series that critics rave has “got bite” and gives “Buffy a run for her money” (Hollywood Reporter).
“Survival Day 344”
My brother has a few office mates that love to play games on each other so I got him this Leonardo da Vinci Catapult Kit so he can launch skittles and M&Ms at them from his cube, which quite honestly is the best use ever of this Catapult.
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Glue included
- Suitable for beginner model makers
- Easy to understand instructions
“Survival Day 343”
When I saw this I Paused My Game to Be Here – Gamer Tee I knew I had to get it for my youngest. Between D&D and Smite, he loves his games. To be honest, I love how even in high school his friends all come over and play D&D for hours. It is worth every penny I spend in pizza for these kids.
If you have a gamer in your life, get them this I Paused My Game to Be Here – Gamer Tee. It makes a great gift or even a stocking stuffer.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you’re ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel! Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can’t feel it.
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but you might go one size larger if you’re on the fence. It is pre-shrunk, but like any high-cotton product, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Our model photos are the real thing – the actual shirt on our salesguy, Rich. He’s 6′ 2″, 200 lbs and wearing a large
- SOFT FABRICS | This shirt is a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 90% USA-grown cotton (10% polyester for the two-tone effect). If you don’t speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers. These are mid-weight shirts – a bit lighter than your mass-market, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. It’s a nice balance between comfort and durability
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks – vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always “do what they are told” by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago – way ahead of the curve. They’re also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
“Survival Day 341”
This Shocktato Party Game is what I dreamed of as a kid. A seriously fun game with just enough of a Shock to add a bit of suspense and anxiety to the fun. If you want to liven up any gathering, you just need to pull out the Shocktato Party Game and let the fun begin.
(Of course, it is also enough of a Shock to interfere with some medical devices, so make sure its safe for you to play before your start playing.)
- Shocking fun party game – the Shocktato is a patented electrifying shocking potato game for 2 or more players taking Hot Potato to the next level.
- 3 Game Modes – Extreme, The silence is freaky, be ready for a shocking finish. Normal, when the music stops, prepare to the shocked! Lame, For the weak at heart! Only music.
- IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS – To turn on the Shocktato hold down the on button for 5 seconds. Then choose the game mode and hit start. Shocktato also features an auto shut off so that your batteries don’t wear out from sitting to long.
- Objective – Select the game mode, press start, and pass the potato as fast as you can so you can avoid the shock. We guarantee a laugh out loud good time.
- Extreme Shocktato Prank – Turn on the Shocktato, select extreme mode, choose an unsuspecting target and hit start. Share with all your friends!
“Survival Day 329”
Smart Ass is good old family fun. Unlike some other trivia based games which might leave you feeling stupid, Smart Ass is designed to let pretty much everyone play. The questions are designed with increasingly better clues, but at the same time, if you answer wrong you can’t keep answering, so it is always a judgement call to make the guess before everyone else – or wait for the next clue.
I actually bought Smart Ass by accident. My son’s girlfriend told me a different game, but somehow I clicked on this as well and they both arrived – so we gave it a try – and it was one of the best shopping accidents I’ve ever had. We played until 1AM the first night (which also happens to be the same night I drank way to much Basil Haden’s) and even after spending hours playing the only reason we stopped was because some of us are old and couldn’t keep our eyes open any longer.
If you enjoy spending time with your family, Smart Ass is a must have. Buy it as a family present and put it under the tree as a gift to everyone.
- Play Smart Ass, the game where it’s OK to yell out the answer, even when it’s not your turn
- Be the first to answer the Who, What, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass
- A fast-paced party game for 2 – 6 players, ages 12 and up
- Includes game board, 6 playing pieces and stands, 411 question cards, 2 jumbo dice, and instructions
- New Edition: All New Questions in 2017
“Survival Day 321”
All my boys want Wireless Earbuds for the holidays. I have to be honest though, my boys lose things, they also break things. That makes me a little cautious when buying small, breakable, and very expensive presents for them. (Sorry guys, its the truth.) So I started to do some research on the best Wireless Earbuds comparing cost and features. The hands down winner after looking at a lot of Wireless Earbuds was these ENACFIRE E18 Wireless Earbuds. They have great play time, audio quality, and best of all, they are at a great price point. Sorry Apple, there is no way I’m buying $160 earbuds when these ENACFIRE E18 Wireless Earbuds are less than a third of the price.
- You don’t need any skills to use earbuds. They are easy to connect as they are available for a connection whenever they are on unlike the traditional earbuds which you have to click the power button to have them ready for connection. In a matter of seconds, you are in your euphonic music world.
- E18 ensure that you don’t miss any part or component of your music. The Bass from the amazing earbuds is to the standards and recommendable for your ear safety. The music output is HD stereo audio that will make not want to quit listening. The level of the output for our earbuds earphones is to the recommended health standards.
- You will never worry about wire tangles while on wireless earphones as they use no wire connections at all and the connection is strong for a 33 ft. distance. EnacFire E18 wireless earbuds justify the new revolution in your music output experience. As long as your device is within the range, we guarantee you quality music better than the wire embedded earphones
- EnacFire E18 wireless earbuds can last for over 3.5 hours to 4 hours’ music playtime on a single charge. While on the go charging case the super musical earbuds power can last up to 15 hours. You can go for a day without power shortage thus sufficient music joy all through your day activities.
- EnacFire E18 wireless earbuds are designed to comfortably fit in your ear, in-ear design. The eartips are in three distinctive sizes, and we assure you to get your favorable sizes. The super musical outputs are light and comfortable to wear for long hours with no pain. They fit securely, not easy to fall from ears without recognition. They easily blend with your body thus hardly recognized.
“Survival Day 319”
We have at least seven or eight Nerf N-Force Toy Swords in our house. It started with a single Toy Swords which quickly meant getting another so there could be sword fights. That turned into four, because of course I couldn’t let my three kids have all the fun. That spiraled into me needing a few Toy Swords to hide about the house for when they decided to stage a coordinated attack.
Bottom line, if you want to show your kids who means business, you need to put a few of these Toy Swords into their stockings. Just remember to get one or two for yourself as well.
- The Nerf N-Force Vantage toy sword has a hard plastic inner blade that is covered with an outer layer of Nerf foam
- This Nerf toy short sword measures 32 inches long from the tip of the blade to the end of the hilt for an easy-to-hold, easy-to-carry size
- The outer foam covering can withstand the tough battle action of medieval knights, swashbuckling pirates, bold Vikings, and all sword-wielding warriors
“Survival Day 317”
We usually have a family game night at least once a month, and sometimes one a week. We are always looking for new games to play and recently found Qwixx. It is one of those easy to learn, hard to master games that combines a bit of luck with strategy. If you want to have fun with your family this holiday season, put Qwixx into someone’s stocking and let the games begin.
- BUNDLE – This bundle includes Qwixx Game, A Fast Family Dice Game + 200 replacement score sheets.
- QWIXX GAME CONTENTS – 6 Dice, 1 Score Pad (100 sheets), Rules of Play in English and Spanish.
- NEVER RUN OUT OF FUN – With an additional 2 Score Pads (200 sheets), there is no down time. You’ll never run of score sheets. GREAT FOR CLASSROOM PLAY.
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY MENSA SELECT WINNER – Qwixx reinforces probability, math, decision making and strategic thinking.
- QUICK-PLAYING FOR 2-5 PLAYERS AGES 8+ – This quick-playing dice game will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. Qwixx is simple to play but each decision is crucial – the more numbers you cross off, the more points you score. With no downtime between turns, you’ll have a chance to gain from each and every roll.
“Survival Day 313”