This MOLLE Medical Pouch is the perfect way to keep your Medical Supplies organized. It is also a great way to make sure you have what you need when you need to pick up and run. Just remember this doesn’t come with the medical supplies. You still need to stock it up! I have two of these Pouches. One I keep on my Bug Out Vest and another I usually keep with my camping gear and or throw it in my vehicle for long road trips.
I’ll be covering the medical supplies I keep in my MOLLE Medical Pouch in future posts, but this is another fundamental piece of gear you need to have on your Tactical Vest to make sure you have what you need, when you need it. That is where this Medical Pouch really shines. I can keep my critical life saving gear in one place and if someone needs to grab it and run, the rip away straps let them take it easily. Once they open it, the Pouch opens flat so you can get to everything quickly and easily. If you open this Pouch, that means someone is hurt and every second counts!
MOLLE Medical Pouch Scoring
This MOLLE Medical Pouch can have a Moderate Impact on your survival and scores 270/1000. It was really hard to score this item. It contains many first aid items that rank much higher. Does that make the pouch score higher too? I struggled with it but decided the individual items can rank higher than the thing they are stored in.
- Massive storage in a small package!
- Just 8″H x 6″W x 3.5″D in size.
- Ideal for Quick Access Rip-Away use.
- Built for rapid removal.
- Reinforced and double stitched at all stress points.
- Opens flat and lays flat!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Tactical Vest Gear
- Tactical Vest
- Compact Water-Resistant EDC Pouch
- Pocket Window Punches
- Ballistic Goggles
- MOLLE Medical Pouch
First Aid Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Item||Rank||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Bleeding Control Gauze Roll||924||$29|
|Extreme Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Portable Tourniquets||923||$10|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Honey||875||$99|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Comprehensive First Aid Kit||830||$25|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||BlisterPod Ultra Blister Kit||820||$110|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||WoundSeal Topical Powder||755||$12|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Emergency Laceration Closures||603||$25|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Mobile First Aid Kit||506||$55|
|Moderate Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||MOLLE Medical Pouch||270||$23|
|Low Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Liquid Bandage Spray||185||$6|
|Low Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||Antimicrobial Soap||96||$20|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.