We had our family Kmiss last night at our house. It was great to see everyone. Everyone brought a little something to contribute to dinner or dessert. For instance my sister brought some cookies.
Which is where I got into trouble. Apparently it is rude to compare your sister’s cookies to your wife’s.
(Sister’s cookie on the left, wife’s on the right.)
- Note the overcooked, deep brown edges on the left.
- Note the uneven placement of the Reese’s compared to the edge of the cookie. This will result in an uneven mix of cookie to Reese’s.
(Love you W!!!!)
I hope everyone is safe and happy this Holiday Season.
Please be safe and have a good holiday with your families!!!
I get so much value from my Amazon Prime Membership just through the free shipping, but there is so much more that it offers. I’ve put every photo that I have through a scanner and it is all in Prime. No matter what happens to my house I always have my memories safely stored with my Prime Membership!
Then of course you also get the prime video, which is just added bonus.
The point here is that if you want to give someone a gift that keeps on giving, a Prime Membership is worth every penny.
I wish everyone a Happy Holiday. I am so excited that I will get to spend the holiday with all my kids.
For those men and women who are not able to be home because they are protecting our country, thank you, and be safe.
Let’s be honest, you don’t have a lot of time left to get Kmiss presents, so if you realize you need a last minute present, these Amazon.com eGift Cards are a great option.
This Aeration Decanter Wine Pourer is honestly a present for moms and dads for after the normal craziness of kmiss night. Crack open a bottle of wine and use your new Aeration Decanter Wine Pourer to enjoy the bottle of your choice.
Is of course the perfect present for those wine lovers in your life as well. It is also a great “back up” present. I always keep a spare unlabelled present because you never know who is going to show up on Kmiss, and this Aeration Decanter is perfect because who doesn’t like wine?
- SIMPLE 1-BUTTON AERATION – Aerate and oxidize with one button to soften tannins and enrich your wine for luxurious taste.
- ESSENTIAL FOR WINE LOVERS – Pair with red wines, select white wines, & fresh/aged wines to create fireworks of flavor.
- NO SPILLS OR SEDIMENT – With the dual infusion & suction system, draw wine without sediments & pour precisely from the spout.
- KEEPS WINE FRESH LONGER – This wine accessory features an airtight rubber seal, so your wines remain fresh while you drink.
- EFFORTLESS MAINTENANCE – With just the push of a button, draw clean water through the aerator wine for easy maintenance.
What do you get for that person who buys themselves every new toy they want but you still want to get them something they will remember? This Festive Llama Ugly Christmas Sweater is the perfect gift for that hard to buy for family member or friend.
Even if they don’t wear it they can reuse it next year as a white elephant gift!!!
- 100% Cotton
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- Men’s big and tall long sleeve pullover sweater with a fun and festive holiday design
- Comfortable and soft knit for a warm and cozy feel
I’m sorry, I’m on a nostalgia kick and this Spirograph Junior is a toy that every kid should have memories of. I can remember playing with the
Spirograph I shared with my brother and sister until they stole it from me (I was the youngest). So make sure you get one for each kid so they won’t be in therapy for years as well.
- Even young children can create beautiful art with the Spirograph Jr, the easy to carry and easy to use Spirograph made for small hands
- Features a drawing tablet that is both a storage case and a work station
- The jumbo-sized gears make it easy for children to use and hold
- Includes drawing tablet, jumbo wheels and gears, instructions, design sheets and 5 washable markers
- For ages 3 and up | 12″ x 2″ x 11″
Kids these days have no idea how lucky they are. When I was a kid we had to shoot actual BB guns at each other or play a good old game of “wing the tennis ball” at our siblings because awesome toys like this Nerf Rival Phantom Corps Hades XVIII-6000 didn’t exist.
Want to make siblings enjoy spending quality time, get everyone a
Nerf Rival Phantom Corps Hades XVIII-6000 and let the siblings war begin!!!
I can remember playing with my Lite Brite for hours as a kid. I also remembering never having enough pegs and having to scrounge to find every last bug that hadn’t fallen through the wooden slats of our hardware floors. (Which were so old and warped that pegs fell between them and got lost.) My own kids went through their Lite Brite phases when they were younger. Every kid should get to go through that phase!!!