Survival isn’t about just having food and weapons stockpiles. Survival is about having the information you need to act instead of react, and that is exactly what this NOAA Weather Emergency Radio provides. Don’t be surprised when the tide rises, the storm rolls in, or the snow just keeps falling.
No matter how Off The Grid you want to be, having the ability to know what is happening in the outside world is a key survival requirement. Which makes this NOAA Weather Emergency Radio a must have for every house, vehicle, pack, and bolt hole.
When it comes to “covering your bases” this Emergency Radio does it all. When the sh*t hits the fan it may be your last form of getting information from the outside world, and that is important. What good is trying to get to high ground if you don’t know if the roads are passable?
Want more than the information you need to survive? This NOAA Weather Emergency Radio also includes a light, a SD card to play MP3s. I keep one of these Emergency Radios in my vehicle, with my Bug Out Bag, and of course safely tucked away at my Bolt Hole.
- Real NOAA Alert Weather Radio.
- Alert mode automatically activates the alarm to inform you of any disaster weather conditions or warnings.
- Wide range of reception: AM/FM/SW1/SW2/7 NOAA Weather channels.
- Receives any news including flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- Supports Micro SD card (excluded) to work as a MP3 Player.
- Ideal for home, bedroom, car, truck, camping, hiking, patio and garden.
- Convenient handle and reading lamp.
- High capacity: 2300mAh power bank.
Technology Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||900||NOAA Weather Emergency Radio||$32|
|High Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||760||Portable Hand Crank Generator||$130|
|High Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||750||Super Quiet Generator||$1500|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Technology Survival Gear||415||Solar Pendant Lights||$30|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.