This Clip On Visor Light makes any Ball Cap into a headlamp. That means I can use both hands to do whatever needs doing. I keep one in my toolbox, another in my vehicle, and one more with my camping gear. They are perfect for those times there isn’t enough light and your task requires both hands to get the job done. I have a shed out in the woods and its too far for me to run electric too, making this light really useful when I need to go find some tool or bit of gear I haven’t used in a year (or ten).
When it comes to camping, it is just so useful to be able to switch it on and have the light where I am looking, regardless of what I’m doing. Ever try to cook in the pitch black by firelight? It is so much easier when you are wearing this Clip On Light.
This Light is also perfect for things like interior wall painting. I wear glasses so I like to wear a cap when painting to keep the paint off my lenses, and that makes this Clip On Light perfect so I make sure I don’t miss spots, especially when painting white on white.
Clip On Visor Light Scoring
This Clip On Light can have a moderate impact on your survival. Once the power goes out for good you are going to be glad you planned ahead. It scores a 215/1000.
- 5 bright LEDs putting out up to 30 lumens at max brightness.
- Powered by 2*CR2032 button batteries.
- Up to 24 hours working time.
- 90 degree rotatable head.
- One-click power button for easy on/off operation.
- Clip on the hat/Cap or your pocket for hands free.
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Tools||904||Survival Axe||$45|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Tools||903||Grass Sickle||$18|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||875||Hunting Tree Stand||$450|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||810||Demolition Wrecking Bar||$78|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||751||Sven-Saw Folding Saw||$42|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||730||Firewood Splitter||$90|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||600||Framing Hammer||$35|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||550||Mechanics Tool Set||$90|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||360||Telescopic Extension Ladder||$125|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||265||Full Respirаtor Face Mask||$40|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||215||Clip On Visor Light||$12|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||211||Geekey Multi-Tool||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||204||Framing Nailer||$77|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||203||Air Compressor||$170|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||202||Large Portable Storage Boxes||$225|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||201||Outdoor Extension Cord||$31|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Tools||60||Power Tools Storage||$105|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Tools||11||Heavy-Duty Storage Straps||$17|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Tools||10||Garage Utility Hooks||$30|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.