Before I received these Heavy-Duty Wrap-It Storage Straps I had cables and cords in tangled piles spread out across my garage. It not only made it hard to find things, but it was a constant source of frustration for my wife because she hated the clutter.
Now I keep everything from extension cords to my air hoses neatly hung up with these Heavy-Duty Wrap-It Storage Straps. I have almost a dozen extension cords because we go nuts every holiday with lights and inflatables and they were always a tangle before I found these Storage Straps. Thankfully what was a huge tangle of cables on my workbench are now neatly organized and hanging on the wall.
Heavy-Duty Storage Straps Scoring
Keeping your gear organized can have an impact on how fast you can react. These Straps help keep all those cords and cables in neat order and can have a low impact on your survival. They score a 11/1000.
- The best solution for organizing cords, hoses, rope and so much more!
- Made with heavy-duty weatherproof polypropylene.
- Built to last—indoors or out.
- Can hold up to 50 lbs / 22kgs (10”-28” sizes).
- Includes: two 10-inch x 1.5-inch, two 13-inch x 2-inch, and two 17-inch x 2-inch heavy-duty straps
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Tools||904||Survival Axe||$45|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Tools||903||Grass Sickle||$18|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||875||Hunting Tree Stand||$450|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||810||Demolition Wrecking Bar||$78|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||751||Sven-Saw Folding Saw||$42|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||730||Firewood Splitter||$90|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||600||Framing Hammer||$35|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Tools||550||Mechanics Tool Set||$90|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||360||Telescopic Extension Ladder||$125|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||265||Full Respirаtor Face Mask||$40|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||215||Clip On Visor Light||$12|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||211||Geekey Multi-Tool||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||204||Framing Nailer||$77|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||203||Air Compressor||$170|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||202||Large Portable Storage Boxes||$225|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Tools||201||Outdoor Extension Cord||$31|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Tools||60||Power Tools Storage||$105|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Tools||11||Heavy-Duty Storage Straps||$17|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Tools||10||Garage Utility Hooks||$30|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.