Fire Starters are a basic supply. Sometimes the wood is a little wet or you just want to get the fire going quickly. That is when these Fire Starters are your best friend. I’ve used them in the pouring rain with very little cover, and was still able to get a nice blaze going. If you are cold and wet these Fire Starters are your best friend.
Come winter, after a long hike or hunt, you don’t want to struggle to get your fire going. You are cold, hungry, and want to get something warm in your belly as soon as possible. These Fire Starters help you get warm faster, and let you start cooking without delay.
Fire Starters Scoring
I keep a Fire Starter or three in my Backpack for hiking and several more with my hunting gear. If weather or great hunting keep me out in the wild longer, it is nice to know I can build a fire to stay warm and cook. When it comes to survival, sometimes the only thing that keeps you from freezing to death is the ability to get a fire going, and these are critical to that effort.
These Fire Starters can have an extreme impact on your survival and score a 905/1000.
- Easily and conveniently start a fire inside or outside.
- Long-lasting wood cubes are the best choice for indoor & outdoor fires.
- Made from 100% environmentally friendly wood blend and wax.
- Ideal for camping, fishing & hunting trips.
- Great use for grills, wood/pellet stoves, smokers, fire pits, and bonfires.
- 100% waterproof fire starter cubes!
- Contains 160 fire starter squares.
Survival Camping Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|Extreme Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||905||Fire Starters||$27|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||860||9 Person Cabin Tent||$200|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||525||Internal Frame Backpack||$80|
|High Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||502||Campfire Cup Coffee Pot||$50|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||460||Sherpa Waterproof Camping Blanket||$70|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||455||Insect Protection Net||$25|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||213||Camp Kitchen Knife Set||$40|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||212||Biodegradable Body Wipes||$14|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||209||Waterproof Dry Bags||$30|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||208||Backpacking Rain Fly||$38|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||199||Lightweight Hiking Backpack||$30|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||198||Warm Weather Sleeping Bag||$30|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||197||Sun Canopy Shade Sail||$42|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||195||Camping Towels||$35|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||101||Portable Camping Chair||$100|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||100||Color Changing Packets for Fires||$12|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||25||Bunk Bed Cots||$426|
|Low Survival Impact||Survival Camping Gear||12||Portable Toilet||$50|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.