These NATO Steel Fuel Cans are awesome. They are safe and durable. I love them because I can easily find or make brackets for my vehicle. Because these are squared, you can optimize how many you can carry in any given space. That is really useful because the last place you want to be during a disaster is at a gas station. Post disaster people who didn’t prepare will rush to super markets and gas stations. Do you want to be trying to get gas when thousands of others realize they are too late to prepare?
No, you will already have the gas you need to get to your bolt hole. Safely stored in these NATO Steel Fuel Cans.
When disaster strikes I know I have the gas I need to get to my bolt hole. With these Fuel Cans I have the gas I need to cut cross country and avoid the panicking masses. Be smart, make sure you treat your gas right and rotate it. I have a few, and I use a combination of using fuel stabilizer and cycling the Cans to use the oldest gas first.
NATO Steel Fuel Cans Scoring
Just like anything else, be smart about how you store and transport these Fuel Cans and they will give you a lifetime of use. When it comes to survival, they can have a high impact on your chances of survival. Having gas gives you the ability to use vehicles. A few days after the disaster gas is going to be really hard to find. They score a 503/1000.
- EPA approved for sale in every state
- Carb compliant
- Dangerous goods approved, NATO recommended
- Real NATO cans made in Europe, not Chinese made
- CampingMaxx is the exclusive seller on Amazon for the REAL NATO cans
Vehicle Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||800||Vehicle Snow Shovel||$32|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||505||Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit||$25|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||503||NATO Steel Fuel Cans||$100|
|High Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||500||DC Air Compressor Tire Inflator||$30|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||256||Tire Traction Pads||$100|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||230||Hi Lift Jack||$93|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||229||Portable Power Bank Jump Starter||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||228||Tow Strap||$55|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||226||Electric Winch||$290|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||224||Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier||$200|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||223||High Power Light Bar||$72|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||219||200W Car Power Inverter||$20|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||216||Vehicle Camera System||$280|
|Moderate Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||210||Garage Door Screens||$50|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||55||5 Gallon Bucket Toilet||$40|
|Low Survival Impact||Vehicle Gear||1||Blackout Window Film||$30|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.