As it stands, Archeage is probably the most fun MMO I’ve played in my life. (And I have played my fair share, Wow, Rift, ect.) The following review is my opinion but let me know where you disagree with it.
- The Graphics are awesome.
- The in game economy is run by the players, ships transport tradables, and people can farm.
- Skillset system allows you to make your own custom class.
- Items have a randomizer to give each person a better or worse piece of equipment from quests.
- You can sail a ship.
- Game play, although tab targeting, still feels a lot more fun than the average MMO.
- You can make your character the way you want. A mage with plate armor? why not!
- The races are limited, only 4 available as of now.
- There is occasional spikes of lag to the amount of people playing.
Overall Archeage is simply amazing, I completely recommend this game. I have almost 40 hours of time logged in this game, and for good reason. Whether its worth 150$ is up to you, however.