Episode 10, Assault on Precinct UTF
Bryan Callen starts off the episode with a great monologue. They really need to give him a solid five minutes in each episode.
This episode kicked ass. Was definetly an action packed episode.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Carla puts a bullet through the bitten cop’s head. She’s awesome. Even when she’s not in Daisy Dukes.
- Captain Dashel – “He died honar a horribly.”
- I can’t wait to see Kirsten kick some ass Ninja style. I just know its coming.
- Awesome fight scene in the precint. And Billie got to take his shirt off.
- Carla is awesome.
- Captain Dashel plays hardball with Rico. (but he doesn’t realize yet that his neice is the one who emptied the arms locker – or at least that is my bet.)
- Police charge is awesome. Stubeck killing a zombie with a drawer rocks.
- Kirsten, you go girl. Kick some zombie ass and redeem yourself.
- Chain decapitation!!!
- Captain Dashel – “Hey no badge, I got this.” To the sound guy.
- Captain Dashel – “The chinese use the same symbol for oppurtunity as they do for danger, which could explain how they drive.” I can’t stop laughing.
- Kirsten is a VIRGIN. Ten times hotter.
- Billie – “I’m tired of everyone around her fingering Kirstin….you know what I mean.” In regards to them all thinking she’s a turncoat.
- Kirsten puts a stake through Rico. You go girl. Redeem your ass.
- Carla know how to motivate John John. She promises him they’ll get a hotel room and he goes berserk. He’s definetly in the zone.
- Captain Dashel – “That is what I call a whole lot of black power.” In regards to John John kicking some ass. And then “It looks like my d*ck on a Sunday morning.” I can’t stop laughing again. OMG, Brian Callen rocks.
- I think John John is going to get to have some fun with Carla. Lucky dog.
- Did John John just die?
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Like you’re going to near a zombie body, ever.
- Who shot Kirsten? WTF. Oh, it was dark.
- People, never seperate. Stay together, with your backs to a wall so you can fight.