I live in a very restrictive state, which means I need to be very careful as to what types of self defense weapons I keep in my everyday vehicle, which makes this Hickory Stick the perfect tool / self defense weapon. If I get pulled over and for some reason my car gets searched, no worries, I have a perfectly valid reason to have this Hickory Stick in my vehicle, its to check my trailer tires when I’m towing.
Of course, when the sh*t hits the fan, this is my first line of defense, and its a perfect non lethal tool for a human on human confrontation, as well as the perfect skull crushing weapon against the undead.
When I first read about this CRKT Provoke Kinematic Knife I thought, okay, a little gimmicky, but it looks interesting. Then I got to hold one and flick it open with my thumb, and I didn’t care, I had to have one…
It is a different feel than my normal folding knives, but there is something about that downward flick of my thumb and the solid click of this knife locking open that just sings to my soul.
Is it going to replace my regular folder I carry everyday? Well, not every day, but do I thoroughly enjoy this knife, absolutely.
- Unique Kinematic innovation deploys the blade quickly with push of the thumb
- D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention; earth color Cerakote coating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Cerakote is a polymer-ceramic composite that enhances resistance to tough conditions in the field and everyday carry uses
- Designed by Joe Caswell in Newbury Park, California
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details
Salt is vital to long term survival. It is critical for the preservation of food, and once you are living off the land, it is a basic mineral your body needs.
The average person consumes 5 to 7 pounds of Salt per year in the United States. That means that each of these 10 Pound Salt Buckets is basically a one to two year supply per person. My guess is that once your using
Salt to preserve the wild game your hunting, that amount will go up. I’d plan for a minimum of two buckets per person to store at your bolt hole.
Don’t wait for the zombie apocalypse to start before you begin preserving your food. Learn to salt your game now so you are ready for the Apocalypse!!!
- FLAVOR – Real Salt is unlike any salt on earth. It’s subtly sweet, never bitter sea salt that makes every bite delicious. First try Real Salt, then try any other salt. The difference will amaze you!
- NATURAL – Unrefined, unprocessed and ancient sea salt with trace minerals and no additives. Natural sea salt just the way nature made it, with nothing added and nothing removed
- HEALTHY – Recommended by doctors! An ancient sea salt recommended by doctors and health professionals for its unique blend of trace minerals
- VARIETY – Variety of packaging, sizing, and salt grain size (powder, fine, kosher, coarse), suitable for different application and use. Convenient refill pouches and shakers, perfect for food storage, and excellent for travel. Makes a practical and memorable gift for an individual or a whole family
- MINED IN USA – Mined in Utah since 1958 from an ancient seabed protected from modern pollution. Compared to Himalayan, Celtic, Tibetan, Malaysian, French, Hawaiian, Irish, and Marine Sea Salts, Real Salt means fewer food miles, ethical labor standards, and sustainable practices along with its addictive sweet-salt taste. The only American Pink and Black Salt.
It is the little things that get you into trouble. Have you ever been on a camping trip and you realize you left your spoon at home? It is snowing and you have been looking forward to some hot stew to warm you up, but then you realize you have to drink it chunky style and it just sucks.
I’ve done this, and instead of drinking my stew with all the associated splashes that come with chunky soup tilted towards your face I spent at least half an hour, but probably more like an hour carving a spoon.
Now I keep a set of these Travel/Camping Utensils with my hiking gear as well as another set in my bug out bag.
Please don’t write me about how I should get the ones made out of titanium. For the price of a very small weight loss, I can buy two or three sets of these so I don’t sweat it if something gets damaged or lost while I’m fleeing the undead.
- GENUINE VICBAY PRODUCT
- Set of 7pcs utensils with straws and brush(1 fork, 1 knife, 1 spoon, 1 chopsticks, 1 straight straw, 1 bent straw, 1 cleaning brush), perfect metal straws for drinking cold beverage, sipping cocktail, coffee, ice tea, cappuccino etc.
- Cutlery kept clean and compactly stored in stylish, washable neoprene case. Dimensions: fork-6.77’’, spoon-6.77”, knife-6.97″, chopsticks-7.28”, straw-8.46”, brush-8.46”.
- Lightweight and portable utensils for everyone. Only 108g(3.82oz), pack with a neoprene case great for travelers and carrying in your bag or backpack. Made of 304 ASTM standard food used stainless steel, durable and reusable cutlery sets for travel or camping.
Sometimes the only thing standing between you and serious trouble is a little bit of hidden survival gear like this OUTDOOR EDGE ParaClaw Paracord Survival Bracelet. You never know when your car is going to get T-boned and the seat belt gets jammed shut. No worries, you have your Survival Bracelet on and that means you can cut yourself free before the gas leaking onto the road catches fire.
In the truly worst case scenario, the world is falling apart, and when the other survivors tie you up and throw you in the basement while they decide what to do with you, this Survival Bracelet will really be the difference between life and death.
Be prepared for whatever life throws at you, wear your Survival Bracelet every day.
- OUTDOOR EDGE SIGNATURE PARACLAW SURVIVAL BRACELET: Easy to deploy utility and survival knife always at the ready.
- 550 HEAVY DUTY PARACORD — Bracelet is approximately 1 1/4 inches wide by 1/2 inch tall
- HAWKBILL BLADE: 1.5 inches long, 8CR13MoV stainless steel
- GLASS/NYLON CLIP AND KNIFE GUARD
- WRIST SIZES: SMALL 5.75 to 6.5 inches, MEDIUM 6.25 to 7.0 inches, LARGE 7.0 to 8.0 inches
There are a couple basic items you need to survive any emergency, Food, water, and protection are important, but they won’t let you know which way to go, or sometimes more importantly, which way not to go. To do that you need this Kaito KA500 Crank Emergency Radio. When the power goes out, the roads are flooded, or the forests are on fire, you need to be able to stay in touch with what is going on in the outside world, and you can’t be left stranded in danger by needing electricity or running out of battery packs.
Which makes this Radio a powerful survival tool because it has multiple different ways to be powered, and will help you find out which towns are overrun with the undead, and potentially which roads are impassible, depending on how much infrastructure is left.
- 6-way powered portable emergency radio with hand crank generator, solar panel, compartment for 3 AA batteries (not included), 5V USB input, 5V AC/DC input with a wall power adapter (sold separately), built-in NiMH replaceable and rechargeable battery pack
- Comprehensive coverage of AM, FM, 2-band shortwave and 7 pre-programmed NOAA weather channels for entertainment, sports, talk-shows, breaking news around the world, and 24/7 real-time weather forecast (USA and Canada ONLY) with PEAS (Public Emergency Alert System)
- Works as an emergency mobile battery charger with built-in standard DC 5V USB output port for charging mobile devices, such as smart phones, GPS units, MP3 players, digital cameras, and etc. Other features include a 5-LED reading lamp, LED flashlight and a red LED S.O.S. beacon light
- Telescopic antenna extends up to 14.5″ for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design and LED signal strength indicator for pin-point tuning accuracy, and built-in speaker delivers loud and crispy sound
- Made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities
I’ve been up in the mountains with buddies when something breaks and we all end up tearing through our vehicles looking for different tools. That taught me a very important lesson. You never know what your going to need, and stuff breaks at really inconvenient times. To fix that I’ve invested in this Mechanics Tool Set. To be precise I’ve invested in two Mechanics Tool Sets. One I keep oiled and in my vehicle so I never get stuck without tools again. The other I keep at my bolt hole, so if I have to abandon my vehicle during the apocalypse I still have the Tools I need to get the job done.
- Updated version of the best selling CTK170CMP, this new set has a new & sturdier blow mold case as well as new & improved Crescent screwdrivers
- Contains a carefully selected assortment of hand tools needed for most industrial, mechanical, and consumer applications
- Set includes 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ drive tools (SAE & Metric). Drive Type-6 and 12 Point.Drive Tang Size 1/4 inches, 3/8 inches, 1/2 inches
- Tools meet stringent new ANSI and ASME specifications and come with a full satisfaction guarantee
- All tools contained in a sturdy, folding plastic case for easy storage and transport
I don’t care where you live, you need at least one of these 30-Day Emergency Food Pails per family member safely stored at your primary location, and more at your bolt hole.
If you live on the coast where hurricanes could leave you stranded without food and power for weeks, you might want to multiply the number of Food Pails per person you keep on hand.
Be prepared for the next disaster, regardless of whether it is a zombie horde or some other natural event, stock up on 30-Day Emergency Food Pails and keep your family safe and fed.
When it comes to living off the grid and out of your vehicle, this Bumper Dumper means you can take care of business, and pick the prettiest view depending on where you park you vehicle.
This Bumper Dumper is perfect for camping, long road trips, as well as planning how you are going to live if a natural disaster or the Zombie Apocalypse hits and you need to live in the backwoods to stay safe.
- Trailer Hitch Toilet sturdy enough to hold over 500lbs.
- Easily Mounts in 2×2 hitch receiver or can be used as a stand alone unit in conjunction with a 5 gallon bucket.
- Can use just about any standard toilet seat.
- Ability to use 5 gallon bucket, bags, or combination of both. ( Bucket or bags not included)
- Powder coated frame to prevent rust
Last year my nephew came over for game night and when he put his car keys and this Spyderco Tenacious Plain Edge Folding Knife on the table I couldn’t help but pick this Knife up and flip it open and closed a few times. Ever since then it has been one of my favorite Knives.
The first thing that struck me was how light the Knife is. The second was how well it held an edge. My nephew is not that careful and he’s used the knife as a daily work tool for a few months and it was still razor sharp.
A year later and I can’t say enough good things about my Spyderco Folding Knife. I use it almost every day, and it is a must have item in my pocket because you never know when the Zombie Apocalypse is going to start.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The most trusted name in your cutlery needs
- Length overall: 7.76″
- Blade length: 3.39″
- Blade steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Length closed: 4.45″
- Handle material: G-10