Episode 4 – Abomination
At the end of episode 3 Scott had his butt kicked by Derek and we find out the Veterinarian knows more than he’s been admitting. Episode 4 starts off pretty much were the last one left off, with the Vet revealing that he knows a lot more about the “other” world than he’s been letting on.
Things I loved about this episode…
- The new monster. What is the lizard thingy? And what is its purpose.
- Crazy grandpa Argent having a Howard Dean yelling moment at Allison.
- Is Jackson or Lydia the lizard monster? Jackson has super strength after the last episode, and Lydia is punching mirrors.
- Stiles is the best, he had some awesome lines in episode 4. I was actually laughing out loud.
- Creepy photographer dude taking pictures of Allison.
- The lacrosse/combat bones breaking game.
- The fairly low rent costume of the lizard creature.
- Grandpa Argent sticking a knife in Scott and threatening to kill his mom. It was very creepy but it was pretty well played as well. And I think he is eventually going to want Scott to turn him because he is sick.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Poor Scott waiting out on the hill getting stood up. Even if it wasn’t Allison’s fault.
- Come on Scott, you are allowed upstairs with Allison and you don’t even try to cop a feel.
Best Quotes of Episode 4:
Stiles – “You and Allison have to find a better way to communicate!”
This is after Stiles is telling Scott a lot of sweet nothings.
Stiles – “I mean bestiary, and I don’t want to know what’s going on in your heads.”