Episode 5 – Venomous
The episode starts out with Jackson trying to lift too much weight and then being captured by the wolf pack so they can test him to see if he is the lizard monster.
Meanwhile, Lydia is still having bad trips. She needs to cut back on the LSD. So the big question is what is Lydia and is she the monster?
Unfortunately this episode was the first that didn’t reall knock my socks off. The whole “Who is the Monster?” crap isn’t quite appealing to me.
And who is in the car? Could it be Allison’s grandfather.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Derek testing Jackson to see if he is the lizard monster by dosing him with venom.
- Lydia writing “Someone Help Me” backwards on the board over and over.
- Stiles threatening to kill the werewolf if he hurts Lydia.
- Stiles accidentally shooting the crossbow at Scott.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Derek in his Chevy. Get a real car, like a Mustang.
- Jackson kissing Lydia. Stiles really likes her.
- The orange shorts Allison is wearing. They really aren’t that attractive.
Best Quote of Episode 5:
Allison – “I thought you were psychic bitch.”