Episode 2, Sick
Rick and team meet up with the survivors from the prison, and things immediately get tense. The two sides work to figure out how they are going to survive together and things turn out about as you would expect.
Things I loved about this episode…
- When Rick opens the door to what I assume is where the prisoners stuck in the caf have been using as their latrines.
- The fight scene when the prisoners are earning their “Zombie Killing” merit badges. Poor Big Tiny, or Tiny Big, whatever his name is.
- Rick killing the prisoner boss. I wasn’t expecting it. And then he shuts the door and locks the runner in with some walkers. Finally Rick is getting tough. The question is, is he loosing himself in the process.
- Carol cutting a walker in hopes of getting any anatomy lesson. That’s dedication. How many of your friends would do that for you?
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Apparently fifteen people can’t share a massive empty prison. I get it a little bit, but if you were the prisoners and you just got freed, don’t you think you’d be a little more willing to “Join Up” with the other survivors?
- Do you get the dumb zombie car commercial when you watch The Walking Dead?
- So Hershel got bit and they cut his leg off. Let’s just suppose for a minute that he is infected. Could we maybe be a little more cautious with his blood people?
- The prisoners doing exactly what Daryl and Rick told them not to do.
- OMG, they finally told Carl not to run off on his own. Oh, and then he ran off again.
- It seems awfully easy to put a knife through someone’s skull. I guess walkers skulls rot.
- They unlock Hershel a mite quick. I would have been a bit more cautious.