Bounty Killer (3 Out of 5 Graves)
Bounty Killer takes place in a post apocalyptic world where there appears to be no law other than a secretive group of judges who post bounties. It has a simple premise and sticks to it well. It is one of those movies that may not appeal to everyone, but if you enjoy a good campy rock through the ultraviolet genre that doesn’t take itself too seriously, its worth watching.
- Lots of good gore and action scenes.
- A silly but enjoyable love story.
- Some decently funny lines that actually made me laugh.
- Great production values.
- Awesome ending kill scene with a shotgun and some heavy overhead objects. (I’m trying not to spoil it for you.)
- I’m not actually sure they were going for campy, and at times the movie seems like it wants to be the next mad max series, but then comes back to campy.