The episode starts with a flash back to Michonne and Andrea in the woods. Then to the Governor making an “O face” between two steel collars. No idea what is going on yet.
Overall episode 14 felt a like like episode 13, which means it was a lot of filler. There were some great scenes, but overall they amounted to 10 minutes out of the whole episode.
Things I loved about this episode…
- Milton turns out to be kind of a good guy. I was glad to find out that he actually tried to warn Andrea as the Governor starts his descent into madness.
- Andrea’s ass when she was running.
- The Governor being a psychotic creep in the abandoned building. Very well done.
- Shovel kill.
- Andrea hiding behind the door and sicking a nice sized herd on the Governor. Is he dead? Nope – how the hell did he survive that?
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Andrea killing three walkers with a three inch blade. I think it is a bit harder to get through a brain casing than that.
- I know it’s the zombie apocalypse and some things are going to be hard to come by, but a flashlight with batteries seems like a must have for survival. Why is Andrea moving around the abandoned building with no light?
- Walkers are too easy to kill lately.
- The Governor surviving.