Episode 14, More Bad Than Good
In the last scene of episode 13 we see Derek and Peter getting electrocuted by unknown assailants. Episode fourteen opens up with some Mexican woman and her lackeys cutting off one of Peter’s fingers. And they appear to want the “She Wolf” whoever that is.
Back in the woods Sheriff Stilinski is confronted by Scott’s FBI dad over his inability to close any cases.
Back in the torture basement Peter and Derek are saved by a kick ass female werewolf, but I’m not quite sure who she is or why Deucalion sent her.
Back at the school the were coyote came looking for her doll which drives Scott to seek out the merge twins so he can try and test some of his alpha powers. But as soon as Lydia takes them to the twins they attack Scott. Maybe trying to make him use his talents innately?
Sheriff Stilinski ends up at Were Coyote’s dad’s house just as she comes back to get her doll. He rushes out and shoots! That’s sick, please don’t have him kill his own daughter. While everyone is out searching for coyete girl Isaac gets his foot in a trap just before Allison uses a knock out dart on Coyete girl’s dad.
Styles is then forced to save Lydia’s foot from a trap he can’t read the direction on while Scott goes back to the scene of the crime to try and save coyote girl. Styles saves Lydia’s foot and does get a hug in return.
Out at the car Scott finally finds his alpha powers and turns the coyote girl back into a hot naked girl (I think she’s 18 right?).
Back in Derek and Peter land the female takes them to a chest that has been fairly well werewolf proofed and retrieves a wooden object. Then we see tons of lightening bugs come out of a tree stump and start to form into what I think are people?
Things I loved about this episode…
- Kira getting embarrassed by her dad when he bring her “that research you did for that boy you like.”
- Scott saving Styles when he is panicking in front of the class.
- Peter is looking quite buff this season.
- The twins beating the crap out of Scott with love, right up until they “helped” him too much.
- Lydia in her short dress in the woods. Very cute.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Styles freaking out when he can’t read. I feel bad for Styles when he was having a panic attack.
- Issac getting closer to Allison. Allison should be with Scott.