Episode 13, Anchors
If you haven’t already watched the first three seasons its time now. Go watch Season 1, Season 2, and the first half of Season 3. They are well worth seeing.
The first episode of Season 4 kicks off with a Styles have a freaky inception dream. He wakes up with Lydia, then wakes up and is telling Scott about the nightmare, and then wakes up screaming when he realizes that he’s really just woke up.
Allison and Scott also experience their own little hells, and Lydia finds it nice to finally be the sane one for a while.
Back at school the new replacement teacher has a daughter and she’s a cutey. Of course she catches Scott’s attention right away. Scott ends up almost losing his sh*t and just barely stays human.
Meanwhile, out in the woods Allison almost puts an arrow through Lydia’s head when she keeps seeing her dead aunt.
As everyone is trying to deal with whatever is impacting them Style’s dad starts to pull all his old cases, and it looks like me might be onto the trail of a werewolf who killed a family and a little girl.
Of course the new hot student (Kira) gives all of them a hint as to what might be going on. And she’s not freaked out at all that three high school students appear to be having super natural visitations.
We also find out that Scott’s biological dad is trying to impeach Styles’ dad for not closing enough cases. This drives Scott and Styles to go out and try and close out at least one open case, but what Scott finds instead is a were child.
He calls Derek for help but the episode ends with Derek and Peter Hale being tortured by an unknown assailant.
Things I loved about this episode…
- The dream within a dream. Poor Styles.
- “Did you kiss her?” “Did you want to?” Bam, Issac is flying.
- Allison’s skirt on the way to school.
- Scott’s Mom helping him to calm down when he’s about to wolf out and kills his biological dad.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Poor Styles was only dreaming he was with Lydia. Damn, that sucks as much as the bad dream.
- Styles’ Dad might be losing his job.
- OMG, Isaac is getting into Allison’s pants! Even if its just a dream that’s wrong.