Let’s go over the rules again.
- Know your target and what is beyond.
- Know how to use the gun safely.
- Be sure the gun is safe to operate.
- Use only the correct ammunition for your gun.
- Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate.
- Never use alcohol or over-the-counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting.
- Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
See more at: Gun Safety
Multiple safety rules were broken here. Don’t play with guns – you hurt all responsible firearm owners…