When it comes to surviving a natural disaster, being able to stay on the move is critical. The power is out. The grocery stores are empty. People are panicking. You better be able to make your way to you to your bolt hole – only now you have to walk instead of driving. That means this BlisterPod Ultra Blister Kit can have a high impact on your survival. Most of us don’t walk as much as we should. A blister can not only limit your ability to continue marching, but can lead to infections and other complications. I keep a BlisterPod Ultra Blister Kit with my hiking gear as well as my bug out bag.
I also keep one with my suit case and this Blister Kit has made me a hero on so many trips. People decide to get active and go walking, hiking, running, or a hundred other activities without a lot of prep. That leads to blisters, and there is nothing that will ruin a day like being a few miles out, and knowing there is nothing to do but grit your teeth and keep walking.
A few years ago I was in Vegas for a conference and after people found out I had my BlisterPod Ultra Blister Kit with me I had no less than three people ask me if I could help them.
Don’t be in pain every step, or let another member of your group suffer, keep your BlisterPod Ultra Blister Kit with your gear wherever you go!
- Compact and light.
- Includes 60 blister care and protection items.
- Includes gel toe protectors, anti-friction patches and sterile plasters.
- Perfect protection for active lifestyles.
- Blister protection for wide feet, flat feet, bunions, hammertoes.
- Includes pouch for easy transport.
First Aid Survival Gear
|Impact||Category||Rank||Item||Buy Now||Est Price|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||820||BlisterPod Ultra Blister Kit||$110|
|High Survival Impact||First Aid Survival Gear||755||WoundSeal Topical Powder||$12|
- 0 to 199 Lower Impact
- Lower Impact items may not have a direct impact on physical survival but play a part in psychological or quality of life when it comes to survival.
- 200 to 499 Moderate Impact
- Moderate Impact items can save your life, but may be more situational.
- 500 to 899 High Impact
- High Impact items will not only save your life, but will have a large impact on everyday life. Without these items your odds of survival fall.
- 900 to 1000 Extreme Impact
- Extreme Impact items are life and death. Without them you are dead. That death may be slow or fast, but you will die without them.