Episode 5, Zombie Fights
It’s a nursing home, not a zombie infested hospital you jerk.
I was a bit worries after last weeks episode, but “Zombie Fights” delivered the goods, thanks to Bryan Callen for the most part. He get’s multiple solid laughs throughout the show.
Things I loved about this episode…
- It’s not important who did this, so I feel totally comfortable saying it was “Jon-Jon”
- Zombie Fights – It sounds disgusting and completely debased. I’d like to see one. Bryan Callen brings the laughs.
- A gentleman’s bet.
- Kirsten always ends up with one cheek hanging out when she buys cheap underwear. She’s so hot.
- I wish nothing but bad things on all of you – drive safe.
- Carla in the bar, nice shirt, and nice kiss. I think she likes Kirsten. I hope she likes Kirsten. Please have it on tape MTV.
- Captain Dashell and his uber gay goodbye speech.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Poor Jon-Jon.
- Poor Stubeck gets the shit kicked out of him.
- The episode made up for last week, so not much to complain about.