Episode 6, The Hottest Day of the Year
It’s hot and the force is being punished for Jon-Jon’s octogenarian beating. PUS cards anyone ?- (Possible Undead Suspect) Episode 6 keeps the laughs rolling. So far the only stinker has been episode 4, but I guess that is still a pretty good batting average.
While the team has fun with the zombies Kirsten get’s to go to a turning party with Dashel’s neice and a new term is coined, gang fang. But of course she is getting in over her head.
Things I loved about this episode…
- I had blood in my semen once, it looked like a candy cane.
- Captain Dashel rocks. Keep the laughs coming Bryan Callen. There is something just awesome about the way he rubs suntan lotion into Stubacks head.
- Kirsten is a hotty. Is it wrong to hope she fails as an actor and goes into porn?
- The sewer poops. I can’t stop laughing.
- Stubeck loses it and has some fun.
Things that I didn’t like about this episode…
- Its 112 degrees in the shades. Where are my sweated through white t-shirts.
- Stubeck get’s covered in zombie blood and no one is worried about getting the virus.